2015 5* OT Martez Ivey (Florida signee)

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ivie committed to UF.

"You trollin', bro?" No one else is showing Ivey committed to UF.

Better check again. Ivie is committed to UF.

Its Ivey, you're trolling.

excuse me for not being able to understand any of that.

Basically a Twitter poll of his followers. If you want him to go to UF, you "favorite" the tweet, if you want him to got to AU, then you would "retweet" his tweet. You can check the tweet to see how many times it's been favorited/retweeted. While it means absolutely nothing, polls like this ten to favorite the "retweet" side as it offers more visibility by being able to be seen (and possibly retweeted again) by those that don't follow Ivey but may follow one of his followers who had retweeted the tweet.

excuse me for not being able to understand any of that.

Basically a Twitter poll of his followers. If you want him to go to UF, you "favorite" the tweet, if you want him to got to AU, then you would "retweet" his tweet. You can check the tweet to see how many times it's been favorited/retweeted. While it means absolutely nothing, polls like this ten to favorite the "retweet" side as it offers more visibility by being able to be seen (and possibly retweeted again) by those that don't follow Ivey but may follow one of his followers who had retweeted the tweet.

Well, it's official. I'm old.

WDE!

I see a CB from JHoke for Ivey to AU. Hope it happens.

Nice. I really want him. Great kid, great athlete.

This would be a HUGE get for Auburn and I really believe he would be a tremendous asset to the Auburn family, just like his best friend CC already is. Really hope we see Tez lining up as a Tiger.

Tez could be a first round draft pick.much like Greg Robinson. Grimes will make this kid nasty

No doubt!

I'm still totally up in the air with this kid, I could see him here or at UF. I guess this is one of the reasons coaches make the big $$. Gotta go out and fight for this blue chippers and such.

I think we need to buy Chandler Cox a ticket for that cruise this weekend. That way Gus can get the last visit, and we can have Chandler in his ear all weekend.

I think we need to buy Chandler Cox a ticket for that cruise this weekend. That way Gus can get the last visit, and we can have Chandler in his ear all weekend.

It won't help. I think he truly likes Au, and the coaches, but his heart is at FL. Most of the mods an all Au sites agree that this kid is going to FL. It will be a huge surprise at this point if he signs with AU.

It won't help. I think he truly likes Au, and the coaches, but his heart is at FL. Most of the mods an all Au sites agree that this kid is going to FL. It will be a huge surprise at this point if he signs with AU.

Not entirely true about the AU mods. Hoke CBed him to Auburn yesterday.

I do not agree with this being a huge surprise if he comes to AU. In fact, Hoke I believe just recently CB'd him to AU, and this AM it was said on this thread that some think we had the lead for Tez now.

I do not agree with this being a huge surprise if he comes to AU. In fact, Hoke I believe just recently CB'd him to AU, and this AM it was said on this thread that some think we had the lead for Tez now.

I agree with you. Were he a lock to UF, I believe he would commit now. Goodness knows, they need the momentum and, I'm sure he knows that as well.

I think he is actually torn and is 50/50. Wouldn't surprise me a bit that his decision is not made until next Wednesday when he wakes up.

Archived