Oh yeah, nice success story in Yemen.

TheBlueVue

Do you really think they are going to get a deal with Iran? Really?

Sure they will. Iran will get everything they want and we'll declare it a great success.

So Iran will agree to have international monitors keeping a close eye on their Nuclear facilities?

Don't bother Tigger with the details. He's a "big picture" kind of guy. ;D

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We maybe kill four militants with a drone strike.......they capture 300 new Christians who will likely be executed.

We maybe kill four militants with a drone strike.......they capture 300 new Christians who will likely be executed.

Two different groups but I see what you are trying to say.

So in your mind only 3 to 5 ISIS members have been killed in the last few months?

Two different groups but I see what you are trying to say.

So in your mind only 3 to 5 ISIS members have been killed in the last few months?

You can bet this administration would be proudly announcing any kills they made.

aufaninga.........no not the last few months. I interpreted the post on the drone strike to be one recently, like maybe last week when in the same period 300 new Christians were taken prisoners, not to mention other non-terrorist Muslims. My point is that drones, while OK, are little more than gnats to ISIS. If drones are all we ever do ISIS will be happy as heck.

JMHO.

Archived