2016 4* OL Brodarious Hamm (AU commit 6/22/15)

RunInRed

Finally CRG signs a lineman from jawja

Except for Bro is an OL.

His post did not specify OL or DL so his post is correct even if it's sarcastic.

One post above this one, you were saying that no one has signed yet, so he's not right.....but now his post IS correct? Come on, E, you're getting confusing now!!! :tease:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally CRG signs a lineman from jawja

Except for Bro is an OL.

His post did not specify OL or DL so his post is correct even if it's sarcastic.

One post above this one, you were saying that no one has signed yet, so he's not right.....but now his post IS correct? Come on, E, you're getting confusing now!!! :tease:

Right on Garner. Wrong on signing. Better? God I hate having to work from a crappy 6 inch tablet!

Right on Garner. Wrong on signing. Better? God I hate having to work from a crappy 6 inch tablet!

LOL, I was just teasing, bro. I knew what you were saying, and you're absolutely right. Let's just say I'm in a...different mood tonight than I generally am.

the ability to think before typing is the new problem and excuse

What did I do to deserve that burn?

War Eagle, Brouh!!!

FIFY :)/>

It's correct either way. Depends how you say it

I think the 'correction' was just meant in fun, playing on Bro-Hamm's first name.

Of course, they apparently spell it 'bruh' in Jersey.

16824455-standard.jpg

I think these street signs are cool, by the way, bruh.

War Eagle, Brouh!!!

I think the 'correction' was just meant in fun, playing on Bro-Hamm's first name.

^^THIS but still bro vs. bruh have 2 completely different sounds. Could through a brah in there too. :big: :big:

War Eagle, Brouh!!!

^^THIS but still bro vs. bruh have 2 completely different sounds. Could through a brah in there too. :big: :big:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Good one!

My country uncle in Crawfordsville, AR has a Cadillac Brougham. He calls it his "Bro-Ham".

What I'm getting at is that I hope the dude ends up being called Caddy, but we should still make lots of ham sandwich jokes.

(I mean, seriously, good chance there's a Cadillac connection somewhere in the backstory of this kid's name.)

(I mean, seriously, good chance there's a Cadillac connection somewhere in the backstory of this kid's name.)

Just kidding. Or maybe I for real temporarily forgot that BroHamm isn't his actual name.

glad to have this young man plowing the way for future stars.

247 composite changed his rating from 4-star to 3-star today.

Never fails, I was waiting on his star to drop. It's expected

SMH. We have had plenty of bumps, especially late the last few recruiting cycles which you choose to ignore or forget cuz it does not feed into your beliefs.

SMH. We have had plenty of bumps, especially late the last few recruiting cycles which you choose to ignore or forget cuz it does not feed into your beliefs.

I've been this way ever since they dropped Cadillac Williams a star when he committed to AU. Something's NEVER change. That's just the way it is

I've been this way ever since they dropped Cadillac Williams a star when he committed to AU. Something's NEVER change. That's just the way it is

As i said. There have been a number of AU recruits get bumps after committing. Fact. Tre Williams and Jake Holland (even though he did not warrant it) immediately come to mind.

Also Caddy was a 5* and comfortably so. http://247sports.com/Player/Carnell-Williams-48060?PlayerInstitution=81020

Archived