2016 4* OL Brodarious Hamm (AU commit 6/22/15)

RunInRed

Another is whether we are doing well with any elite OTs.

Other than a few outliers a year most quality tackles are not known or identified til the Spring evaluation period that just started or Summer camp curcuit. If we get to mid July after these evals & national Summer camps & don't have an idea what the staff wants to do @ tackle in this class then we can start to be concerned IMO.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He tried to commit and we didn't want him either? Who do we want? Who are our top targets?

He tried to commit and we didn't want him either? Who do we want? Who are our top targets?

Good question...coaches gotta have their eyes on someone....so what are the "insiders" telling us?

Good question...coaches gotta have their eyes on someone....so what are the "insiders" telling us?

3 major targets are believed to be Garrett Bolles, Marcus Tatum, & Juaun Williams. After that I'm not sure the staff has designated other top targets @ OT & may not til after the Spring Eval period ens in May.

3 major targets are believed to be Garrett Bolles, Marcus Tatum, & Juaun Williams. After that I'm not sure the staff has designated other top targets @ OT & may not til after the Spring Eval period ens in May.

This is just confusing on our OL recruiting this year. AU showed little to no interest in Jonah Williams and boom he commits to uat. And AU is still very high on Robert Kraeling who committed to Duke. And believe they will be able to flip him this fall. So I'm told.

• 1 month later...

Things are looking up. Let's get Hamm and follow that up eggs and grits! Nice news on Hamm. Come

To AU.

Yes! No cotton candy, but maybe we get Hamm!

Post of the year.

^These

LOL. I thought y'all had higher standards.

:poke:/>

You got the britt bump :)

Post of the year.

^These

LOL. I thought y'all had higher standards.

:poke:/>

You got the britt bump :)

Ha!

Are you trying to say it could be peanut butter jelly time ?

970169d160583dbc3458446313588a04.jpg

I was thinking more like this:

Keith Niebuhr@Keith247Sports 14m14 minutes ago

BREAKING: 4-star OL tells @Auburn247 he has de-committed from #Vols & now #Auburn now leads

It'll be interesting to see if we take him if he wants in. We told him no 2 times before he committed to Tennessee.

BREAKING: 4-star OL tells @Auburn247 he has de-committed from #Vols & now #Auburn now leads

It'll be interesting to see if we take him if he wants in. We told him no 2 times before he committed to Tennessee.

That's what I was gonna say E.

It would be hard to believe he would decommitt from UT and name his leader as AU with all kinds of spec. that he will commit soon unless he knew AU would take him now. I could be wrong. You have to think AU has been talking to him for this move to happen.

It would be hard to believe he would decommitt from UT and name his leader as AU with all kinds of spec. that he will commit soon unless he knew AU would take him now. I could be wrong. You have to think AU has been talking to him for this move to happen.

Not really. some kids are wishy washy. It looks like Hamm will be on board soon though.

Not really. some kids are wishy washy. It looks like Hamm will be on board soon though.

I think this part of the article addresses the coaches thoughts on a commitment...

According to Hamm, Malzahn made it clear he doesn't want him to commit unless he is 100 percent sure of his decision. Hamm said the coach would prefer he commit, then not visit other schools.

Part of the reason we wouldn't take his commitment before was that he wouldn't stop talking to other schools and our coaches didn't want what just happened to UTk to happen to us. Hopefully a commitment at this point will solidify him in this class.

With that Name...can you imagine him being a Razorback? Hopefully, the coaches want him and he wants to come to AU. I do agree with CGM's take on it. "Take a look around at the other schools, if you commit to us then stop talking to other schools."

Archived