2017 5* OT Calvin Ashley Transfers from AU

RunInRed

2 minutes ago, AUwent said:

You know, every time I worry that I'm the Debbie Downer of this board, I look to him to confirm I'm not.

Me too ? 

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Me too ? 

Debbie Downer. That's cute. More of the fact AU is still having to recruit Ashley as hard as they are now, after being committed for over a year, has me worried. 

22 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Debbie Downer. That's cute. More of the fact AU is still having to recruit Ashley as hard as they are now, after being committed for over a year, has me worried. 

I saw not too long ago that Ashley said his commitment has never been stronger.

15 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I saw something on the rant...may not be true.....but prepare to run for the hills.

8 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Debbie Downers. 

Still seems funny he was all Auburn just a couple days ago.

1 minute ago, thaitopher said:

What am I missing?  I don't see anything out there yet on this. You guys have CA's personal number or something? 

Maryland 247 said Ashley was decommitting this morning. It's 11:00 Central here though and nothing has happened thus far.

2 minutes ago, thaitopher said:

What am I missing?  I don't see anything out there yet on this. You guys have CA's personal number or something? 

It's on Maryland's 247 site. AU reporters are digging to see what they can find out.

2 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Still seems funny he was all Auburn just a couple days ago.

No one I've talked to today know if Ashley will or won't decomitt. But AU has/have a huge fight on their hands right now with Ashley. 

1 minute ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

No one I've talked to today know if Ashley will or won't decomitt. But AU has/have a huge fight on their hands right now with Ashley. 

That sucks partly because hes been comitted for over a year and partly because it is Maryland.

FWIW no reference of him being an AU commit anymore on his twitter account. I could have sworn there used to be.

Archived