2017 5* OT Calvin Ashley Transfers from AU

RunInRed

5 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

Are we still in good shape with Ashley? We need to make sure that he will be blocking for the best QB in all of college FB come this fall. (JS) of course.

Yes

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After seeing his latest interview with Keith, I think we can put the question of where Calvin is going to college, to bed. War Eagle!

Benton was trash talking to him at the hotel. Saying he's going to get that L  at Auburn. It was on a tweet from espn. Don't have a link. 

9 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

Benton was trash talking to him at the hotel. Saying he's going to get that L  at Auburn. It was on a tweet from espn. Don't have a link. 

I can't get ESPN videos to embed but here's the link

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

I can't get ESPN videos to embed but here's the link

hes just a high school kid I know but MAN! this dude keeps pushing my buttons.

2 minutes ago, ClarkGriswold said:

Did you notice Calvin's blue binder on the table? Looks like he's paying attention to what matters and not running his mouth like the other kid.

He jabbed back a bit. It was funny.

6 minutes ago, ellitor said:

He jabbed back a bit. It was funny.

Yes, he did, seems like he's a good kid. 

Anyway, the blue binder in the video that I was referring to appears to be from the Lutz foundation.

By the way, I don't post much, but Ellitor, thank you for all you do. I pay attention to what you have to say.

10 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

Benton better be careful. I'm not sure he is a take for uat. Could get processed. T-Will played this one like a seasoned pro. Made uat take a player they really didn't want. uat couldn't get shut out with in-state LBers so they took Benton. 

2 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Not going to lie. I was a little worried about Ashley. Reading these last few interviews has me feeling better. Ashley is the key to this class. 

Same here

1 hour ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Not going to lie. I was a little worried about Ashley. Reading these last few interviews has me feeling better. Ashley is the key to this class. 

Ashley & TD IMO.

So y'all feel like he's solid right now?

Just now, ellitor said:

Yes.

Awesome, thanks.

Full agreement on Ashley's importance in the class. Stidham, Ashley, and Moultry are the three pillars of the class. I expect to see all three playing a lot next year. I'm honestly not sure which one is the most important guy. They're all needs, not wants.

48 minutes ago, mcgufcm said:

Full agreement on Ashley's importance in the class. Stidham, Ashley, and Moultry are the three pillars of the class. I expect to see all three playing a lot next year. I'm honestly not sure which one is the most important guy. They're all needs, not wants.

Yup. Not Sure how I didn't mention Stidham.

1 hour ago, mcgufcm said:

Think Ashley plays a lot as a FR?

38 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

@WarDamnEagleWDE you really don't think uat would process an underarmour all American would you? 

Saban would process his daughter, were you kidding?

I read Benton threw Henry Ruggs AU towel in the trash. I'm with the poster above, I didn't need anything else for me to dislike him, now I keep telling myself he is just a teenager. 

CA handles himself very professionally even when dealing with MB type. Sure to be good for the team. 

Archived