2016 5* DT Rashan Gary (Michigan Signee)

McLoofus

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He does know it gets really, really cold in Michigan, right?

He is from New Jersey the cold is less of an issue for him as he is used to cold. Mid Atlantic States with moisture from the ocean can actually feel a lot colder then states that have lower temperatures.

He is from New Jersey the cold is less of an issue for him as he is used to cold. Mid Atlantic States with moisture from the ocean can actually feel a lot colder then states that have lower temperatures.

The human head weighs 8 pounds and dogs can smell fear.

Free interview with Gary. Haven't listened to it yet.

I really wish he would transcribe those interviews. I can read much faster than I can listen.

Agreed. Short summary: the interviewers think Auburn has a real shot but it's an uphill battle. So, what everybody else has already said in this thread.

Free interview with Gary. Haven't listened to it yet.

I really wish he would transcribe those interviews. I can read much faster than I can listen.

Keith doesn't want to. They use a third party company for those & Keith feels it unfair to take clicks away from them.

He lives in New Jersey

:laugh:

Yep. We only got a couple feet of snow. Of course, I can imagine wanting a change.

He lives in New Jersey

Yep. We only got a couple feet of snow. Of course, I can imagine wanting a change.

Hey, the water in Auburn is much better than in Michigan. Gus needs to stress that fact.

He lives in New Jersey

Hey, the water in Auburn is much better than in Michigan. Gus needs to stress that fact.

I know you were joking; but what's happening up in Flint is a real shame and not a joking matter, IMO. Thankfully, I've never been without safe drinking water for any extended period of time; but I can imagine how much more difficult that would make life. Government is really letting those folks down, IMO.

He lives in New Jersey

:laugh:/>

I know you were joking; but what's happening up in Flint is a real shame and not a joking matter, IMO. Thankfully, I've never been without safe drinking water for any extended period of time; but I can imagine how much more difficult that would make life. Government is really letting those folks down, IMO.

He lives in New Jersey

I never had safe drinking water (from the tap) until I was 18, BUT I didn't live in Flint.

He lives in New Jersey

Yes, I was joking. It's a travesty that the folks in Flint have had to go thru this. The politics in Michigan is so much worse than a lot of places it's scary.

He lives in New Jersey

He lives in New Jersey

I never had safe drinking water (from the tap) until I was 18, BUT I didn't live in Flint.

You had delicious, authentic Thai food. Advantage: thaitopher?

He lives in New Jersey

He lives in New Jersey

You had delicious, authentic Thai food. Advantage: thaitopher?

Absolutely!

He lives in New Jersey

They should be used to it. The government has been letting them down for 20+ years. I'm honestly surprised anyone lives there anymore.

Let's get back on track. There are other sections to discuss the merits of the government.

Thanks.

Can't be out when we never were in.

Ha, yeah there is no reward for coming in second with this.

The trophy for second place is in the girl's restroom.

Can't be out when we never were in.

Ha, yeah there is no reward for coming in second with this.

The trophy for second place is in the girl's restroom.

Man I hated that guy. :)

Archived