2016 5* DT Rashan Gary (Michigan Signee)

McLoofus

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As long as Gary hasn't committed or signed with anyone, we still have a chance to get his commitment. I sure hope he picks Auburn.

As long as Gary hasn't committed or signed with anyone, we still have a chance to get his commitment. I sure hope he picks Auburn.

I like your optimism

Personally, I think the kid picks Michigan because all of the ties that he has there, former HS coach and teammates. IF he picks an SEC school, look no further than Ole Pi$$.

Personally, I think the kid picks Michigan because all of the ties that he has there, former HS coach and teammates. IF he picks an SEC school, look no further than Ole Pi$$.

It's AU if he wants to play in the SEC.

Yup we are #2 now, not that it matters.

Has AU visited yet? I know a visit was scheduled. I have always felt AU had a shot

Has AU visited yet? I know a visit was scheduled. I have always felt AU had a shot

We have visited each week & will see him Thursday when he is in Atlanta for an awards banquet.

#2 the 1st place loser.

#2 the 1st place loser.

Always a brides maid? :D

#2 the 1st place loser.

Yup... And as this guy says

lsAzokqw7Qd3_zpsqkfloei4.jpg?1453833878028&1453833879551

I currently live in a developing country and I can tell you its not as bad.

You must be a missionary my friend! God Bless your work and may he keep you and your family safe and under his loving care. I have so much respect for folks like you who are on the front line everyday.

God Bless my Friend.

Wish we could land Gary and Brown. Time will tell.

Oh man, if that was the happen... $aban would have his ncaa hounds on campus before the end of the day.

Please, let's get both.. WDE!

:laugh: Let's add Davis too, and make their trip worth it.

You are correct Doc. Indonesia for 10 years now. Thanks for the kind words. Have to get up at 2:30am to watch Auburn play, but don't miss a game. God bless

You are correct Doc. Indonesia for 10 years now. Thanks for the kind words. Have to get up at 2:30am to watch Auburn play, but don't miss a game. God bless

war eagle. My parents were missionaries in Thailand for 35 years.

I just read an article on SDS that Gray will not be visiting Alabama this weekend, but instead will be going to Clemson.

I didn't know Gary ever had an OV planned for this weekend. Thanks for the info Randy.

God Bless you brother.

I have done mission trips for a week or two it was very fulfilling but very difficult with the cultural differences and with my finding out my Spanish was not as good as I thought. To do God's work for 10 years or 35 years is inspirational. God bless your parents and all others who do this important work.

I have done mission trips for a week or two it was very fulfilling but very difficult with the cultural differences and with my finding out my Spanish was not as good as I thought. To do God's work for 10 years or 35 years is inspirational. God bless your parents and all others who do this important work.

When I put up the Voluntourism article on the ATC thread, it was there so people like you could share your own experiences or maybe even attack the writer's argument. Give that article a read sometime.

Archived