2016 5* DT Rashan Gary (Michigan Signee)

McLoofus

I'd love to see AU sign DL Rashan Gary and OL EJ Price. But if I can only pick one, I'd go for Rashan Gary.

4ever, I don't think AU has much interest in Price anymore. Keep hoping for Gary. He is a major difference maker.

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love to see AU sign DL Rashan Gary and OL EJ Price. But if I can only pick one, I'd go for Rashan Gary.

We stopped recruiting Price 4 months ago.

Prince would commit to AU at the drop of a hat. But AU still isn't interested.

Did I hear correctly that Gary won't be staying at Auburn for five days with his teammates in July as previously planned? If so, when is he coming and how long will he stay?

I was told there is an interview with Rashan's mom saying Rashan wants to play in the SEC.

Certainly not much evidence to the contrary. He's putting a lot of effort into touring the deep South all the way from Jersey.

Well he is supposed to visit several schools including LSU and Georgia... supposedly for Georgia's Dawg day or night whatever...

Did I hear correctly that Gary won't be staying at Auburn for five days with his teammates in July as previously planned? If so, when is he coming and how long will he stay?

Where?

Correct. He is doing another SEC tour starting this weekend at UGA and ending next weekend at LSU, stopping at AU, Bama, and Ole Miss along the way.

Where?

All sites now.

They just updated his CB to Michigan.... :-\

Who is they?

247 had him CBed to MI a day or two ago, not sure if that's bootskii's source.

Who is they?

No one pick or picker speaks for the entire site. Of all the picks the only ones that have any value at all are from the 247 writers of the major teams involved in a recruitment. In this case that is AU & Michigan 247 247 writers. That involves 3 picks. 2 for AU (1 from a Michigan writer) and 1 for Michigan.

Who is they?

No one pick or picker speaks for the entire site. Of all the picks the only ones that have any value at all are from the 247 writers of the major teams involved in a recruitment. In this case that is AU & Michigan 247 247 writers. That involves 3 picks. 2 for AU (1 from a Michigan writer) and 1 for Michigan.

Ahh, thanks for the clarification. They had a bit of a misleading headline on the front page of the site.

Archived