Obama Uses N-word

Proud Tiger

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

th_onoz_omg2.gif

EVERYBODY PANIC!

Seriously, he's a black man having a discussion on racism. Its use in that context shouldn't bother anyone.

Except right wingers, apparently. :rolleyes:/>

How utterly stupid and disingenuous to attempt to define the context with the "barry sux" narrative.

To quote PT, " I guess if you disagree with Obama you hate him?"

Again, I can not imagine why anyone would project that on to you. :-\

BTW, great thread! It should be combined with the "GOP: Still the Party of Stupid" thread.

EVERYBODY PANIC!

Seriously, he's a black man having a discussion on racism. Its use in that context shouldn't bother anyone.

PT is part of the "PC crowd".

Total non-Issue he used it in context it was proper way to use it. It is ok to disagree with the guy as I do a lot but to try and analyze everything he says and try to make it an issue is a joke. By the way same thing if a conservative were to have said something in context.

Total non-Issue he used it in context it was proper way to use it. It is ok to disagree with the guy as I do a lot but to try and analyze everything he says and try to make it an issue is a joke. By the way same thing if a conservative were to have said something in context.

Yep, that pretty much sums up my thoughts as well.

Context is everything. He was discussing racism in a frank way.

You on the other hand, are trying to score a petty point based on political correctness.

Did you even listen to the clip?

Homie, once again, you have PC completely wrong. A President isn't being dignified if he's uttering the word ' n****r ' in an interview. Sorry, but it's just flat out pathetic , but what one would expect from a classless low life like Obama.

th_onoz_omg2.gif

EVERYBODY PANIC!

The Left whines about conservatives not showing Obama the proper respect, and yet this is another example of where he legitimizes the claims against him.

You on the other hand, are trying to score a petty point based on political correctness.

Homie, once again, you have PC completely wrong. A President isn't being dignified if he's uttering the word ' n****r ' in an interview. Sorry, but it's just flat out pathetic , but what one would expect from a classless low life like Obama.

Yes, let's keep it dignified...2xjq8j6.gif

What took you so long?

I don't see how anyone, reading his remarks in context, could have an issue with him using it here.

C'mon Titan. Anyone?

You know PT better than that. <_<

And I expect Raptor to weigh-in any moment.

The Left whines about conservatives not showing Obama the proper respect, and yet this is another example of where he legitimizes the claims against him.

I see you are part of the "PC crowd" also. :-\

I see you are part of the "PC crowd" also. :-\

Since you're famous for talking about things of which you know nothing, I know it's too much to ask if you could elaborate on how I'm any part of the PC crowd.

I don't like Obama, and my beliefs trend toward the Liberal side, but I really don't see what all the uproar is about.

Because Obama dared to use the ultimate politically-incorrect word.

Context is irrelevant. The use of such a magically powerful, politically-incorrect word cannot be excused or tolerated, regardless of context or intent. The utterance of such a word is strictly forbidden. To use it - regardless of context -bestows instant shame and disrespect on the user.

At least that's what the local "PC crowd" believes, as demonstrated by PT and Raptor in this very thread.

I'm honestly more frustrated by the media's fear of not being PC and editing out what the president said. If he said the word, in the right context, then it should be okay to play the clip.

Spineless media.

I don't like Obama, and my beliefs trend toward the Liberal side, but I really don't see what all the uproar is about.

Because Obama dared to use the ultimate politically-incorrect word.

Context is irrelevant. The use of such a magically powerful, politically-incorrect word cannot be excused or tolerated, regardless of context or intent. The utterance of such a word is strictly forbidden. To use it - regardless of context -bestows instant shame and disrespect on the user.

At least that's what the local "PC crowd" believes, as demonstrated by PT and Raptor in this very thread.

Basically summed up my thoughts before I posted(or even read this post).

" pc crowd " , as how homie types it, only shows he doesn't know what he's talking about. Per usual.

" pc crowd " , as how homie types it, only shows he doesn't know what he's talking about. Per usual.

With you on this subject, it's perfectly accurate. You're willfully clueless when dealing with the context of remarks. Can't get much more PC than that. You may as well go all the way and get bent about the word "niggardly."

With you on this subject, it's perfectly accurate. You're willfully clueless when dealing with the context of remarks. Can't get much more PC than that. You may as well go all the way and get bent about the word "niggardly."

Oh please Titan. Spare us the indignant tripe.

The reason the left doesn't care is because:

1. Obama is black

2. He's a democrat

3. And because of the context. (This part wouldn't matter if it were a white Republican)

The PC crowd loves double standards, therefore Raptor isn't PC.

Archived