Obama Uses N-word

Proud Tiger

I'm honestly more frustrated by the media's fear of not being PC and editing out what the president said. If he said the word, in the right context, then it should be okay to play the clip.

Spineless media.

The liberal main stream media cannot allow such a powerfully politically-incorrect word to be heard coming from the President's mouth.

Just look at the powerful effect hearing just the edited clip had on Raptor and PT.

God forbid they actually broadcast it just as Obama said it. He would be instantly impeached!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With you on this subject, it's perfectly accurate. You're willfully clueless when dealing with the context of remarks. Can't get much more PC than that. You may as well go all the way and get bent about the word "niggardly."

Oh please Titan. Spare us the indignant tripe.

The reason the left doesn't care is because:

1. Obama is black

2. He's a democrat

3. And because of the context. (This part wouldn't matter if it were a white Republican)

The PC crowd loves double standards, therefore Raptor isn't PC.

The use of the word is not wrong in this context. Period. To say otherwise is to be the poster child for PC.

And I wasn't indignant. I'm just calling it like it is.

With you on this subject, it's perfectly accurate. You're willfully clueless when dealing with the context of remarks. Can't get much more PC than that. You may as well go all the way and get bent about the word "niggardly."

1. Obama is black

2. He's a democrat

3. And because of the context. (This part wouldn't matter if it were a white Republican)

:bs:

If a white Republican said "n****r" in the same context no thinking liberal would get upset over it.

Sure, there would be some PC wackos who would make it a big deal - just like Raptor and PT are doing - but most people are smarter than that.

1. Obama is black

2. He's a democrat

:bs:

If a white Republican said "n****r" in the same context no thinking liberal would get upset over it.

Sure, there would be some PC wackos who would make it a big deal - just like Raptor and PT are doing - but most people are smarter than that.

Bingo.

" pc crowd " , as how homie types it, only shows he doesn't know what he's talking about. Per usual.

Why would I get bent over a non offensive word , which means meager or miserly ? Just because I may not agree w/ you doesn't make me clueless. Sorry, but ad hominems and belittling me as a means of making your case is empty.

A PC nazi would object to the word ' niggardly ', simply because it sounds too close to the word niggerly, or some such. By near proximity alone, it promotes a racist tone. I would never say any such thing, so the whole " Raptor is PC " crap is nothing but trolling by homie, who apparently has no CLUE ( once again ) of what he says.

( And homie, I did hear the FULL sound bite of Obama, what he said, in context. So in keeping w/ your record of yapping about what you have no clue of, well done. )

" pc crowd " , as how homie types it, only shows he doesn't know what he's talking about. Per usual.

Why would I get bent over a non offensive word , which means meager or miserly ? Just because I may not agree w/ you doesn't make me clueless. Sorry, but ad hominems and belittling me as a means of making your case is empty.

A PC nazi would object to the word ' niggardly ', simply because it sounds too close to the word niggerly, or some such. By near proximity alone, it promotes a racist tone. I would never say any such thing, so the whole " Raptor is PC " crap is nothing but trolling by homie, who apparently has no CLUE ( once again ) of what he says.

I made my case AND belittled you. I didn't make my case BY belittling you. And in actuality, your take on this is what belittled you. I simply pointed it out.

Bottom line, in the context used by the President, the word is not offensive. It is perhaps shocking to hear, but not offensive. To imply that it is, regardless of context, is as PC as it gets.

I made my case AND belittled you. I didn't make my case BY belittling you. And in actuality, your take on this is what belittled you. I simply pointed it out.

Bottom line, in the context used by the President, the word is not offensive. It is perhaps shocking to hear, but not offensive. To imply that it is, regardless of context, is as PC as it gets.

Exactly.

Raptor apparently believes it's SO politically incorrect that context is completely irrelevant. To believe that, is "as PC as it gets".

I made my case AND belittled you.

Titan, perhaps in your mind, but in reality , you did no such thing. But thanks for admitting to us all that you went out of your way to belittle a fellow poster, for no reason, what so ever. Bravo.

In any context, the President need not be uttering the word. Period. Shows a lack of respect for the office. It's course and base in its usage, no matter what.

This word was put to rest, some years ago, by the naacp, no less. . Apparently, Obama and some like minded folks keep on raising it to the public lexicon , when it suits their need.

I don't get why this is so hard to grasp by some. It's a really simple concept.

It's hard to grasp because the real world isn't a class room , for one. Also, you'd not expect the President to utter words like **it or F, which rhymes wth duck, either, regardless of context.

Obama isn't and never was a professor. He was a lecturer. There's a difference. Yet those who adore and worship this self obssessed Narcissist in Chief, will excuse make for him, no matter what.

It's OK when Obama does it.

I don't get why this is so hard to grasp by some. It's a really simple concept.

Because to the truly "PC crowd", the word has magical properties that transcend context or intent. ;)

Perhaps they think they might be struck by lightning if they use it. Or maybe the devil will appear.

Titan, perhaps in your mind, but in reality , you did no such thing. But thanks for admitting to us all that you went out of your way to belittle a fellow poster, for no reason, what so ever. Bravo.

In any context, the President need not be uttering the word. Period. Shows a lack of respect for the office. It's course and base in its usage, no matter what.

This word was put to rest, some years ago, by the naacp, no less. . Apparently, Obama and some like minded folks keep on raising it to the public lexicon , when it suits their need.

Yeah you would never do such a thing would you? :-\

But back to your argument. You are just digging yourself deeper. Throw down the shovel. ;D

Of course there was a reason. You're uttering inane things just to be obstinate. Your words earned whatever expression of disdain comes their way.

In an instructive or explanatory context (as Obama was doing) it is perfectly acceptable. As a name to call someone, whether as an insult or as a term of camaraderie, I would agree with you.

Apparently your inability to read context extends beyond things the President says. You can't even properly assess the context of the NAACP's comments on the word in the article you posted.

Amazing the reaction here. I posted a link containing a FACT. Then all hell broke loose with some of you. I didn't say it was wrong in the context he used it nor passed judgement him. Some here have become ultrasensitive. Now post away while I LMAO.

Sounds to me like just another reason to criticize the president. If this was a white Republican, would you be up on your soap box?

List for us all the many Presidents who have publicly or in an interview used that word.

Ready ? Go.

And once again, I'm not find of Obama, but this is such a non-issue--we are focusing on one word as opposed to his actual message.

He used that one word when he didn't need to, specifically to advance his own agenda. Division and a radicalization of pretty much all of society. This man is, to his very core , a born and bred radical. He literally can't help himself.

And had a white GOP President said it ... gee, it would never happen. Why should I even bother w/ that one ? There very well may be riots, regardless of context. It's too absurd to comprehend, to be honest.

Sounds to me like just another reason to criticize the president. If this was a white Republican, would you be up on your soap box?

And once again, I'm not find of Obama, but this is such a non-issue--we are focusing on one word as opposed to his actual message.

I'm no fan of Obama either and it is precisely "just another reason to criticize the President." Nothing more than that really.

Titan - what inane thing have I posted. Start with just one. Go for it.

Amazing the reaction here. I posted a link containing a FACT. Then all hell broke loose with some of you. I didn't say it was wrong in the context he used it nor passed judgement him. Some here have become ultrasensitive. Now post away while I LMAO.

don't play dumb.

Your entire argument and every subsequent post defending it has been inane.

Well, we are mostly responding to Raptor who said:

"A President isn't being dignified if he's uttering the word ' n****r ' in an interview. Sorry, but it's just flat out pathetic , but what one would expect from a classless low life like Obama."

You simply implied you had similar feelings by saying "Guess he gets a pass." A pass from what?

Your entire argument and every subsequent post defending it has been inane.

You're kidding. Not very funny, but on well.

Can't name just ONE , can you ? And explain why ?

I've already responded to the inanity. I shouldn't have to repeat myself. Reread the thread if your short term memory is that spotty.

don't play dumb.

He's not playing.

Archived