ALL Real Men (and wimpy men especially) Need to Read This

Weegle777

Sure it is a harsh article. And if most would have taken the time to discuss it, you would have understood that even I don't agree with every point the guy made. But instead of having a level head, it was easier to just label me a mysoginist and woman abuser. Which couldn't be more incorrect.

It's more about overall perspective that it is individual points. Clearly, this guy has issues.

You set yourself up by identifying with those general issues.

That is incredibly lazy though. Why automatically assume something about a person? An educated person doesn't do that. An educated person should be able to consider every point individually. There are some things that I agree and disagree with you on, but I don't assume anything about you.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good grief. The article was f'n stupid, just like this thread. I have my life experiences that guide me. Not some dumb ass article about male superiority. Go sell that article to these women...

2715245364.jpg

Sure it is a harsh article. And if most would have taken the time to discuss it, you would have understood that even I don't agree with every point the guy made. But instead of having a level head, it was easier to just label me a mysoginist and woman abuser. Which couldn't be more incorrect.

It's more about overall perspective that it is individual points. Clearly, this guy has issues.

You set yourself up by identifying with those general issues.

That is incredibly lazy though. Why automatically assume something about a person? An educated person doesn't do that. An educated person should be able to consider every point individually. There are some things that I agree and disagree with you on, but I don't assume anything about you.

No one had to assume. You were voicing support. If you support such an attitude, you will naturally be assumed to being like-minded.

I think the problem here was that you were literally tone deaf.

That is untrue. I responded with anger toward the childish comments when I should have kept a level head. Just like the childish comment by AUUSN above. I am choosing to ignore him.

Good grief. The article was f'n stupid, just like this thread. I have my life experiences that guide me. Not some dumb ass article about male superiority. Go sell that article to these women...

2715245364.jpg

That looks like a Special Forces Cultural Support Team.

Good example. I am pretty sure any one of those women could kick anyone on this forum's ass.

Recommended reading:

http://foreignpolicy.com/2015/04/21/ashleys-war-a-look-at-the-use-of-combat-support-teams-in-afghanistan/

Go sell that crap of an article to her. You have any idea how much danger she has faced as Afghanistan's first female police chief?

140115-afgahn-police-woman-12p.660;660;7;70;0.jpg

2715245364.jpg

That looks like a Special Forces Cultural Support Team.

Good example. I am pretty sure any one of those women could kick anyone on this forum's ass.

Recommended reading:

http://foreignpolicy...in-afghanistan/

They are indeed female engagement team members and have earned my respect. Some dude who's gut has probably gotten so big he cant see his shoes isnt going to lecture me on what's freaking manly and what isn't.

It didn't help that you just posted it with the comment "Excellent article." If you wished to qualify that you didn't agree with every point, it might have been good to say so. But you didn't. And when people started pointing out what a backward neckbeard he was, you continued to defend, without qualifiers:

So.....what did you guys think about the

ARTICLE?

The article is a good one. I'm not ashamed for posting it. If it offends you, then that is very telling.

The article is a good article. Tell me where the guy who wrote it went off base.

Really? The fact that it offends you, tells me a lot about you. And none of it is good. Hope you aren't raising boys.

It wasn't until page 3 that you even hinted that you might have qualms with it with your "throwing the baby out with the bathwater" comment. But after repeated requests to discuss the article, I broke it down for you here: http://www.aufamily....27#entry2278545

...which you never really responded to despite your stated desire to "discuss the article." The dude is a male-chauvinist pig. Any good stuff he says in that article can be gleaned from many other places, minus the MRA posturing, misogyny and general prickishness.

Can't you ask instead of assume? It's just plain lazy otherwise.

C'mon weegs. Quit playing the victim.

Go back and review the first few pages. Every single response addressed the article, not you personally. Yet, you kept posting to defend this crap.

Get a clue. And take responsibility for your posts. This whining about being accused of agreeing with what you are defending is pathetic.

Weegs i read the article. Guy made a few decent points. Nothing ground breaking. Some points where pointless and almost disturbing. You can't help random thoughts running through your head but you don't need to let the out of your mouth much less in print online. Hell the guy detailed how many standing hand presses he wants this child to be able to do before high school, so far he is setting expectations on the fact this kid has a penis. The child could have disabilities or different interests than his dad. Then if the kid later sees this he will feel like a failure or disappointment. This author reads like the symptoms of adult adhd and may be over medicated. I will not be interested in reading anything else he puts out.

It didn't help that you just posted it with the comment "Excellent article." If you wished to qualify that you didn't agree with every point, it might have been good to say so. But you didn't. And when people started pointing out what a backward neckbeard he was, you continued to defend, without qualifiers:

ARTICLE?

The article is a good one. I'm not ashamed for posting it. If it offends you, then that is very telling.

The article is a good article. Tell me where the guy who wrote it went off base.

Really? The fact that it offends you, tells me a lot about you. And none of it is good. Hope you aren't raising boys.

It wasn't until page 3 that you even hinted that you might have qualms with it with your "throwing the baby out with the bathwater" comment. But after repeated requests to discuss the article, I broke it down for you here: http://www.aufamily....27#entry2278545

...which you never really responded to despite your stated desire to "discuss the article." The dude is a male-chauvinist pig. Any good stuff he says in that article can be gleaned from many other places, minus the MRA posturing, misogyny and general prickishness.

I'm a part time fortune teller... weegs will also ignore this, and continue his normal posting.

ARTICLE?

I'm a part time fortune teller... weegs will also ignore this, and continue his normal posting.

Can you predict the outcome of sporting events? Stock market?

ARTICLE?

Can you predict the outcome of sporting events? Stock market?

Nah. Just football games. :)

I'm done with you children. Titan, you may delete if you wish. I really couldn't care less anymore. I am saddened that there are so many people on this forum that can't have a civil, adult discussion. War Eagle.

I'm curious about this "article." Can someone copy and paste it here? I'm not clicking on that link.

weegs pasted most of it on the op. It does not get any more enlightening or interesting just weirder.

War Eagle! to you to Weegs.

I still love you man!

Same goes for me but, you have to take some personal responsibility. You posted it. You endorsed it. You attacked the "manhood" of those who did not respect it.

Hang in there Weegs. Your opinion is as valid as anyone. God Bless !!!

Hang in there Weegs. Your opinion is as valid as anyone. God Bless !!!

Not really. All opinions are not equally valid.

You sound like one of the PC crowd.

He knows he has to make friends...when was the last time war Tim said a thought provoking post that made you think???? He's here for comedic purposes.

Archived