ALL Real Men (and wimpy men especially) Need to Read This

Weegle777

You males love to honor and respect those men that served in WW2, but reject the fact that they were all what you would label a misogynist today.

George Washington was a hell of a guy too when it came to being president, even up to his farewell speech which is a timeless classic. Doesn't mean I need to hold his views on everything though.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Telling that,that was all that you saw in what I posted. And I didn't say that you had to follow his line. What I am saying is that manhood and its definition has undergone a fundamental change that isn't a good one. The story that I posted is terribly sad. And the quick,militant way in which you males attacked that article without having even considered the message, is quite frankly, just sad as well.

You know males, I actually asked my wife to read that article and asked her to give me her honest opinion on it. She said that the only thing she disagreed with was the part about the man never placing a woman above him. Everything else she pretty much agreed with. And I agree with her assessment. She also said that men aren't what they need to be anymore. That a man should never lose what attracted the wife in the first place. That wild and dangerous side. Men need to be men, period. Men aren't like women, women aren't like men. We are different for a reason. To say that a man that believes in being a strong, independent, wild, dangerous and fierce protector of his family, but also one that values and loves his wife and kids is a misogynist is lunacy and ignorance on the idea of what being a real man is about. You males love to honor and respect those men that served in WW2, but reject the fact that they were all what you would label a misogynist today.

Telling that,that was all that you saw in what I posted. And I didn't say that you had to follow his line. What I am saying is that manhood and its definition has undergone a fundamental change that isn't a good one. The story that I posted is terribly sad. And the quick,militant way in which you males attacked that article without having even considered the message, is quite frankly, just sad as well.

Guess I'll respond to the rest of the post then.

1) I actually asked my wife to read that article and asked her to give me her honest opinion on it. She said that the only thing she disagreed with was the part about the man never placing a woman above him. Everything else she pretty much agreed with. And I agree with her assessment. This is all personal s*** and we're not supposed to make personal attacks on these forums, so I'm not commenting further.

2) a man should never lose what attracted the wife in the first place. That wild and dangerous side. Men need to be men, period. Men aren't like women, women aren't like men. We are different for a reason. This is silly 12 year old boy intellect. Unless you meet your wife when you are in your forties both partners are going to change with time. Keep the "wild and dangerous" side.. lmao. You ripped that quote from a comic book didn't you?

3) To say that a man that believes in being a strong, independent, wild, dangerous and fierce protector of his family, but also one that values and loves his wife and kids is a misogynist is lunacy and ignorance on the idea of what being a real man is about. Again, your cup runneth over... with stupidity. :lol: Also, "Values and loves his wife" doesn't really go hand in hand with recognizing that she is beneath him. There's that "Wild and dangerous" thing again... You know what, I might try it. I'm about to get plastered and play with chainsaws... see how randy that gets my slave wife.

Wow, now I can see why you responded that way. Very immature attitude. Sad as well. What are you six years old? You males really have an issue with debating things with maturity.

And on the personal attack thing, go ahead and say what you want, if you have the guts.

Wow, now I can see why you responded that way. Very immature attitude. Sad as well. What are you six years old? You males really have an issue with debating things with maturity.

And on the personal attack thing, go ahead and say what you want, if you have the guts.

Well now that's just silly, the admin/mods have made it very clear with their bans in the past, about the only thing you can do to get banned is a personal attack... or saying something racist. I will not fall victim to your trap.

To the maturity thing, when you post silly stuff, you get silly answers.

Then pm me.

You're baiting him into PM'ing you with a more personal shot at you? That's weird.

Why is it weird? Apparently he isn't man enough to say it in front of you guys.

Then pm me.

To tell you that the article was dumb?

I've already done that:)

No genius, you said something about personal stuff.

Then pm me.

You're baiting him into PM'ing you with a more personal shot at you? That's weird.

Or he understands discretion and that not every thought that pops into one's head or every feeling one feels need be expressed aloud. Sometimes it takes a real man to have the strength to refrain from something rather than 'let it all out.'

Lol. Weegle finally started believing he is the only guy that's masculine on the board

Then pm me.

Or he understands discretion and that not every thought that pops into one's head or every feeling one feels need be expressed aloud. Sometimes it takes a real man to have the strength to refrain from something rather than 'let it all out.'

Not to mention, as crazy as these forums are I enjoy them. Therefore I don't want to get banned from them:)

This could have been a good discussion if it weren't for the six year old mentality of all of you guys. No wonder we are in trouble. Thanks for ruining the thread. If this is the type male that is coming out of Auburn now, the university is in pretty sad shape.

This could have been a good discussion if it weren't for the six year old mentality of all of you guys. No wonder we are in trouble. Thanks for ruining the thread. If this is the type male that is coming out of Auburn now, the university is in pretty sad shape.

:roflol:

Good Lord, look in a mirror once in a while. You post an article from a misogynist wacko, then get upset when people pick it apart. No one dismissed the entire thing, we just pointed out there were major problems with his way of thinking and that we can get all the good stuff he posted without having to filter out the sewage. Quit getting bent over people disagreeing.

There are ways to discuss things as adults, and there are ways to discuss things as children. You, and the rest of the kids chose the latter.

There are ways to discuss things as adults, and there are ways to discuss things as children. You, and the rest of the kids chose the latter.

No, you just take it that way because you don't like having a position eviscerated.

Titan, look back through this thread. Tell me how many smart ass posts that you see. I don't give a crap about how you feel about me, makes no difference, but at least be honest.

Titan, look back through this thread. Tell me how many smart ass posts that you see. I don't give a crap about how you feel about me, makes no difference, but at least be honest.

I am begging you, please stop. Please.

Archived