Hitting women, equality?

Mims44

I'm not waiting for anybody to throw a punch.

Then you too will be charged with assault and/or battery, and deservedly so. You don't get to grab and control people, especially people obviously weaker than you, because you're afraid they might do something. If she starts to throw it, you have more options. Until then, keep your hands to yourself.

No the problem is you're trying to be a know it all on a subject you're ignorant about.

If I have any level of ignorance here, it's still superior knowledge to yours.

I never claimed to know it all. But I know enough.

Lol okay, smalls. Nobody is going to be charged with battery for trying to stop a fight.

Battery in Florida at occurs when a person:

1. Actually and intentionally touches or strikes another person against the will of the other; or

2. Intentionally causes bodily harm to another person.

But yeah, I'm showing my ignorance. :rolleyes:

But if you're feeling skippy, grab the next girl you see in a bar about the wrist and prevent her from pulling away because you feel "threatened" by her feminine power. We'll see who gets charged with what. The second you put your hands on her when she hasn't hit or grabbed you, battery is on the table.

Nope. I will claim self defense every time a girl raises a fist. I wont hit her but I will certainly make sure nobody else gets hit.

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not waiting for anybody to throw a punch.

Then you too will be charged with assault and/or battery, and deservedly so. You don't get to grab and control people, especially people obviously weaker than you, because you're afraid they might do something. If she starts to throw it, you have more options. Until then, keep your hands to yourself.

No the problem is you're trying to be a know it all on a subject you're ignorant about.

If I have any level of ignorance here, it's still superior knowledge to yours.

I never claimed to know it all. But I know enough.

Lol okay, smalls. Nobody is going to be charged with battery for trying to stop a fight.

Battery in Florida at occurs when a person:

1. Actually and intentionally touches or strikes another person against the will of the other; or

2. Intentionally causes bodily harm to another person.

But yeah, I'm showing my ignorance. :rolleyes:/>

But if you're feeling skippy, grab the next girl you see in a bar about the wrist and prevent her from pulling away because you feel "threatened" by her feminine power. We'll see who gets charged with what. The second you put your hands on her when she hasn't hit or grabbed you, battery is on the table.

Nope. I will claim self defense every time a girl raises a fist. I wont hit her but I will certainly make sure nobody else gets hit.

He's claiming it too. No one in any position that matters is buying it.

Finally, it also offends my "Southern heritage" as it should any Southern man.

First sensible thing I've seen you post in quite some time.

Cheers.

I think you took the bait. Not happening...

Actually, Raptor and I agree on this.

"Think" what you will.

The hell is that supposed to mean? He and Raptor do agree on this particular matter.

Lolololol

So for me to wrap my part up it seems where I disagree with the people that disagree with me, is interpretation of the video, if I saw it like you all did I would feel the same as you and vice versa I assume

Cheers.

"Think" what you will.

The hell is that supposed to mean? He and Raptor do agree on this particular matter.

Lolololol

Sad. Can't even pull off "LOL"...

I have to wonder what size Ray Rice jersey some of these guys on this board have in their closet.

Smh, as the kiddies say.

Cheers.

"Think" what you will.

Lolololol

When you try to be smart but fail....

I have to wonder what size Ray Rice jersey some of these guys on this board have in their closet.

Smh, as the kiddies say.

You comparing me to Ray Rice after I have on multiple occasions said he shouldn't have hit her is no different than if I called you a racist and a bigot because you said there was no wrong doing in Trayvon Martin's death. Try me if you want but refer to me in that manner again and watch it pop off

Sure he can. He was laughing out loud over and over again.

Those sewing circle gals are firing off Pms at record pace !!!

Cheers.

"Think" what you will.

Lolololol

Smart is not something that one "does"...Learn the language...

Smh, as the kiddies say.

You comparing me to Ray Rice after I have on multiple occasions said he shouldn't have hit her is no different than if I called you a racist and a bigot because you said there was no wrong doing in Trayvon Martin's death. Try me if you want but refer to me in that manner again and watch it pop off

"Pop off" ??? Hehehehe

Smh, as the kiddies say.

What makes you think I was referring to you ?

:roflol:

I wasn't.

But if you're so self conscious about what others are thinking and so convinced that you're the one being talked about when you aren't, then maybe you need a time out from the message board.

Before you pop it.

Smh, as the kiddies say.

:roflol:/>

I wasn't.

But if you're so self conscious about what others are thinking and so convinced that you're the one being talked about when you aren't, then maybe you need a time out from the message board.

Before you pop it.

Like I said weasel going to weasel. There's only two of us and you said some....You mentioned the Ray Rice stuff to me in a previous post but now you wasn't talking to me. Then you have the nerve to call somebody a coward Smh

Cheers.

"Think" what you will.

Lolololol

Lol. Timmy you're just not equipped for this Smh

Smh, as the kiddies say.

I wasn't.

Before you pop it.

What is he going to pop? A Zit on his forehead???

Smh, as the kiddies say.

I wasn't.

Before you pop it.

What is he going to pop? A Zit on his forehead???

Wait....hehehehe. LMBO

Cheers.

"Think" what you will.

Lolololol

Stop digging.

Cheers.

"Think" what you will.

Lolololol

Stop digging.

he is using heavy equipment too.

Raptor and homer do agree on this matter. Are you contesting this?

My God! Can you two please resolve this or change the subject please!

It's killing me to keep seeing that. :puke:

I usually hate the long quote lines..... but now I'm confused. TT and TT agreeing?

I usually hate the long quote lines..... but now I'm confused. TT and TT agreeing?

You can be very annoying.

I quoted titan who was quoting himself. Never figured it would cause a problem, but I fixed it just for you.

You can be very annoying.

I quoted titan who was quoting himself. Never figured it would cause a problem, but I fixed it just for you.

LMAO, now I feel very Homer like... I'm still not getting the joke. Titan made an empty post quoting Titan asking if you and raptor agree?

I feel like I usually get even the lightest humor in posts, but I'm lost now :lol:

Archived