Hitting women, equality?

Mims44

Stop the presses: the qb jostled her in a crowded place! 0-1! The woman called him a racial slur so make two strikes against the man!!!! The woman kneed and swung, make that a hat trick against the young man. He caught the wrist....First class ticket to hell.

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stop the presses: the qb jostled her in a crowded place! 0-1! The woman called him a racial slur so make two strikes against the man!!!! The woman kneed and swung, make that a hat trick against the young man. He caught the wrist....First class ticket to hell.

Nope, not getting sucked back into this vortex again.

you are correct. It was clear enough on video.

And yet you still couldn't be any further from the truth.

I mean seriously. Do yall just focus on the qb and completely ignore the woman?

yes I saw him initiate contact with her. Not by accident either. She reacted to him. Seriously.

yes I saw him initiate contact with her. Not by accident either. She reacted to him. Seriously.

The initiated contact was of the same nature as initiated contact at a concert. big whoop.

The only problem he solely caused was the knot on her head. The rest of it was caused by both.

Hell yeah, buddy. Taught that broad a lesson she'll not forget too soon !

He has enemies? Good, that means he stood up for something.

And it seems standing up for the right to smack the hell out of a woman in a bar is a worthy cause for many here. Despicable.

Stop the presses: the qb jostled her in a crowded place! 0-1! The woman called him a racial slur( there's proof of that ... where ? ) so make two strikes against the man!!!! The woman kneed ( she didn't ) and swung ( after he grabbed her and wouldn't let go ) make that a hat trick against the young man. He caught the wrist....First class ticket to hell.

HER wrist wasn't his to catch.

How many times are you going to lose this discussion before it finally sinks in?

Obviously 43 pages isn't enough.

Raptor....you are so right. That's the very reason so many of these prima donnas think they can get away with this kind of crap. It amazes me how any intelligent people can defend this kind of action. But to each his own opinion.

Raptor....you are so right. That's the very reason so many of these prima donnas think they can get away with this kind of crap. It amazes me how any intelligent people can defend this kind of action. But to each his own opinion.

OMG! :o Don't tell me I agree with you and Raptor.

:puke:

Lose???? what are you an internet dance mom? Dont get so giddy because two people finally decided to agree with you out of 21,000 posts. I have no clue what video you are looking it but it is definitely not the one I am looking at. Her wrist was his to catch when her fist was in the air and ready to swing while the other arm was already pushing against him. And again, nudging your way to the bar is not a crime!

BTW, just watched the video again and the underaged were definitely allowed in the bar. People don't wear wristbands on their right hand unless they are over the legal age. If only 21 and up were in the club, there would be no need for wristbands.

And again, nudging your way to the bar is not a crime!

It wasn't a nudge, and what he did , hitting her upside the head - WAS a crime.

And again, nudging your way to the bar is not a crime!

It wasn't a nudge, and what he did , hitting her upside the head - WAS a crime.

For God Sakes I agree with that part so lets be done with it.

The initiated contact was of the same nature as initiated contact at a concert. big whoop.

Correct. His initial contact with her is as normal as her putting her right hand with a drink on the guys back at the bar to her right while she is trying to get there. So according to some she assaulted that poor guy.

Occurs at the 5 second mark. Normal get to the bar contact, he is squeezing between her and the girl to his left.. At the 6 second mark she turns and says something to him. He says something back to her without facing her and continues moving to the bar.

13 second mark both his hands are on the underside of the bar pulling himself toward it and she turns to him with a raised fist and threatens him. Her left forearm is also up under his throat or against his chest and she starts pushing him away from the bar. While she is leaning in toward him with that fist. Unless you think she was asking him what he was drinking.

18 second mark he removes the left arm from his throat area and holds it while taking her right arm with the first and bringing it down to her side. This is where she obviously panics cause she thought her threats were going to make him leave (you can tell by her face). Guessing he is warning her, verbal threats of his own, combination of both probably.

19 second mark knee to the groin. 20 second mark she throws a weak punch. This is where he should of used judgement and walked away but doesn't.

22 second mark he connects. Which not a single person on here has condoned and all have said he is wrong for striking her.

I don't see how anyone can not say this isn't a normal crowded bar contact situation and that she isn't the aggressor in the beginning. (Video with the times)

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2015/07/watch_video_of_fsu_qb_deandre.html

Lol even my mother and sister say she needs to stay out of the bars if she can't handle crowds after watching the video.

I said from the start she was no princess. Even so, he needed to be the man & defuse the situation. Instead, he acted like a toddler & smacked her.

The only problem he solely caused was the knot on her head. The rest of it was caused by both.

Hell yeah, buddy. Taught that broad a lesson she'll not forget too soon !

He has enemies? Good, that means he stood up for something.

And it seems standing up for the right to smack the hell out of a woman in a bar is a worthy cause for many here. Despicable.

Really. Worthy cause for many? Who? Btw I already here you now, you're not lying right now.....

Correct. His initial contact with her is as normal as her putting her right hand with a drink on the guys back at the bar to her right while she is trying to get there. So according to some she assaulted that poor guy.

Occurs at the 5 second mark. Normal get to the bar contact, he is squeezing between her and the girl to his left.. At the 6 second mark she turns and says something to him. He says something back to her without facing her and continues moving to the bar.

13 second mark both his hands are on the underside of the bar pulling himself toward it and she turns to him with a raised fist and threatens him. Her left forearm is also up under his throat or against his chest and she starts pushing him away from the bar. While she is leaning in toward him with that fist. Unless you think she was asking him what he was drinking.

18 second mark he removes the left arm from his throat area and holds it while taking her right arm with the first and bringing it down to her side. This is where she obviously panics cause she thought her threats were going to make him leave (you can tell by her face). Guessing he is warning her, verbal threats of his own, combination of both probably.

19 second mark knee to the groin. 20 second mark she throws a weak punch. This is where he should of used judgement and walked away but doesn't.

22 second mark he connects. Which not a single person on here has condoned and all have said he is wrong for striking her.

I don't see how anyone can not say this isn't a normal crowded bar contact situation and that she isn't the aggressor in the beginning. (Video with the times)

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2015/07/watch_video_of_fsu_qb_deandre.html

Lol even my mother and sister say she needs to stay out of the bars if she can't handle crowds after watching the video.

Plain as day. He didn't even think enough of this girl to look at her, and imo that's what really ticked her off. Now rude as that may be whatever posters are saying he assaulted her while walking by are just....wrong man.

Really. Worthy cause for many? Who? Btw I already here you now, you're not lying right now.....

Can't spell , can't use words properly...

Good grief.

Good grief.

Now you're taking a page out of the buhrs playbook, "if you can't beat em, flame em like lil school girls."

Good grief.

Now you're taking a page out of the buhrs playbook, "if you can't beat em, flame em like lil school girls."

Oh don't worry about that. Him, war Tim, and pt got together and said listen let's tick Cole off and make him say something to get him kicked off the board...they showed their hand a couple of times. It's actually funny especially for raptor because usually a guy who prides himself on being on a higher level don't mention stuff like that they show in the debate

Now Timmy and PT....You can see that from them

Good grief.

Yeah I know, how did I graduated college and such....But can you quote or cite any of the "many"?

I'm not the one who says ' if I don't like what you're saying, if we disagree, you're a liar. '

Cole is.

I'm so damn tired of it.

No because it's only 3 that share the opposite view point....this is your second time saying a phrase like you said but you keep trying to hide behind from it. Just be a freaking man lol. It's a board, that's it. No reason to even do the coward stupid stuff. Who on this thread has said this was a worthy cause. Or she deserved it?

Good grief.

Oh don't worry about that. Him, war Tim, and pt got together and said listen let's tick Cole off and make him say something to get him kicked off the board...they showed their hand a couple of times. It's actually funny especially for raptor because usually a guy who prides himself on being on a higher level don't mention stuff like that they show in the debate

Now Timmy and PT....You can see that from them

Liar...

Archived