Hitting women, equality?

Mims44

It's how I became more convicted that my stance is right

what stance?

That the girl was an entitled a$$...

A belief every bit as presumptuous and based in rank speculation as a belief that the FSU QB is a punk-ass thug that loves to beat women.

Check the board that's what the majority belief is

No it's not. One can believe he was in the wrong or more in the wrong than her without attributing it to made up assumptions about who he is as a person outside of this specific situation.

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what stance?

That the girl was an entitled a$$ and wasn't innocent in the matter in no shape, form, or fashion. And that's without her using the N word which may or may not have happened

Cole, I find it ironic that you of all people are equivocating.

You knew I didn't know what that word mean...But I looked it up and have to ask how did you come to that conclusion

Say whaaaaat? :no:/>

It was a joke...

Well, maybe I am the one with a twisted sense of humor. I seem to be missing a lot of "jokes" lately. :dunno:

But if my stance is he shouldn't have hit her how so. But ironically look at your statement and some of the same people that did say that about Martin are now saying variables doesn't matter he shouldn't have done it...

But couldn't say that about a guy being shot to death....

what stance?

A belief every bit as presumptuous and based in rank speculation as a belief that the FSU QB is a punk-ass thug that loves to beat women.

No it's not. One can believe he was in the wrong or more in the wrong than her without attributing it to made up assumptions about who he is as a person outside of this specific situation.

Well I guess we're not reading the same threads and you don't have to explain that to me because I know. You all just think the way you interpret that video is law and there's no ifs ands or buts about it but that's not so

But if my stance is he shouldn't have hit her how so. But ironically look at your statement and some of the same people that did say that about Martin are now saying variables doesn't matter he shouldn't have done it...

True, but that's their problem and it doesn't change anything about this case. You asked how I came to conclude you were equivocating and I explained why.

what stance?

I have not seen that. Only that, it is wrong to hit women. No excuses.

we didn't have any video of the travon martin incident. we had to go on the facts(skechy or not) we had at the time. we have fairly clear video here of a larger physically athletic male physically bullying a girl. there is simply no comparison. i don't care about either of their characters outside of this incident.

I don't want to talk about Martin but like I said the video is subjective because I didn't see bullying at all

True, but that's their problem and it doesn't change anything about this case. You asked how I came to conclude you were equivocating and I explained why.

Ok but you just ignored my question....I said all that you said sound good but how can you come to that conclusion if my stance is he shouldn't have hit her

what stance?

I have not seen that. Only that, it is wrong to hit women. No excuses.

Like I said then you must not have visited that other thread

Ok but you just ignored my question....I said all that you said sound good but how can you come to that conclusion if my stance is he shouldn't have hit her

Because you keep speculating about possible justifications for his action.

No I'm giving reasons why I don't think she's some innocent princess. If you come to your own conclusions about what you think I'm doing that's on you. You know you can feel free to ask me. Alexava do all the time

No I'm giving reasons why I don't think she's some innocent princess. If you come to your own conclusions about what you think I'm doing that's on you. You know you can feel free to ask me. Alexava do all the time

No one, that I have seen, is arguing that this is a princess. Only that, that does not matter. You DO NOT go to bars and beat down women for any reason. It can not be justified.

innocent princess is hyperbole. she may be a crack whore for all i know. she beat the guy to an open spot at the bar then was physically assaulted twice before she used her knee to free herself and left hand to defend herself which resulted in a totally unnecessary haymaker.

No one, that I have seen, is arguing that this is a princess. Only that, that does not matter. You DO NOT go to bars and beat down women for any reason. It can not be justified.

It's funny you can see that and speak for everybody in that regard but also don't see that no one said it's ok to hit women but you keep saying the same thing like you've seen that

innocent princess is hyperbole. she may be a crack whore for all i know. she beat the guy to an open spot at the bar then was physically assaulted twice before she used her knee to free herself and left hand to defend herself which resulted in a totally unnecessary haymaker.

That is your opinion but imo that is absolutely untrue about physically assaulted twice and raised her hand in defense. And you just like the media left out the fact that she punched him to make that sound good and that's what I have a problem with

It's funny you can see that and speak for everybody in that regard but also don't see that no one said it's ok to hit women but you keep saying the same thing like you've seen that

Well, that is because, I am right, you are wrong, and the only times you are ever wrong are the times you disagree with me. It is so simple. Why can you not see it? It's because of Raptor, isn't it?

That is your opinion but imo that is absolutely untrue about physically assaulted twice and raised her hand in defense. And you just like the media left out the fact that she punched him to make that sound good and that's what I have a problem with

is it opinion or fact that forcing a person against a bar then grabbing and holding their wrist is a form of assault? My opinion is her punch was self defense.

To the ones that say the woman did nothing wrong, if the FSU QB never punched her after being kneed in the midsection and punched, which party was more guilty?

To the ones that say the woman did nothing wrong,

I don't think anyone has made that claim.

if the FSU QB never punched her after being kneed in the midsection

We don't concede that this is an accurate description of what happened.

and punched, which party was more guilty?

If he still grabbed her and refused to let go every after her attempt to push away from him, I'd say she has a right to use force to make him get his hands off of her and stop controlling her movements.

is it opinion or fact that forcing a person against a bar then grabbing and holding their wrist is a form of assault? My opinion is her punch was self defense.

He didn't force her against the bar and if you're trying to say bumping her is assault then alot of people need to be on jail including her because she bumped him as well. Grabbing a risk because it's I up threatening to hit you? By letter of the law I don't know if it is or not but I understand it. If he had did that to her initially you'd be writing saying he was wrong for it

If he still grabbed her and refused to let go every after her attempt to push away from him, I'd say she has a right to use force to make him get his hands off of her and stop controlling her movements.

You don't think anybody said she wasn't wrong??? Have you read through this thread?

Oh yes they have!

You havent conceded because you're allowing your pride to get the best of you.

Any time a fist is raised, the male has the privilege to get in his defensive position too. I'd rather "grab the hands" instead of getting into the fetal position.

You don't think anybody said she wasn't wrong??? Have you read through this thread?

I know I haven't. And I don't think I saw anyone claim she did nothing wrong. What has been said is that he was more in the wrong and that it was his actions that were the primary ones that escalated matters into violence.

Off the top of my head raptor did. I want to say other people but I might get them mixed up with the other thread about this.

Archived