Trump fans

TexasTiger

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The porcupine/muskrat haired one, threatens a third party run.

http://www.politico....ate-120521.html

That would certain appeal to his ego and inflated sense of importance. Even if he's not serious about a 3rd party run, claiming to be while attacking the GOP power structure fits right in with his current streak of saying outrageous things for the attention it brings him.

Of course, as a Democrat, I have no complaints if he wants to divide the conservative vote in November 2016. Trump's name on the ballot, as either the GOP nominee or an independent/3rd party, almost assures a Democrat in the White House until 2021, to my way of thinking. :)

this couldn't be more accurate! i just have to wonder who he feels he is threatening. also i was never aware you could lose a primary then turn to a 3rd party and stay in the race.

... i was never aware you could lose a primary then turn to a 3rd party and stay in the race.

I can't say for sure. It might even differ by state. However, I don't think it would matter in the general election. (Although it's probably not legal to appear twice on the ballot, as the nominee of two different parties or "party + independent".)

But didn't both Ross Perot and George Wallace enter a few primaries in their respective original parties before turning independent or 3rd Party? What about Teddy Roosevelt with the Bull Moose Party? Or Ralph Nader's perpetually repeating "also ran" status? (Again, I don't know. Help, historians?)

Yep, you absolutely can enter a primary with a certain party and then subsequently run as an independent.

Not endorsing Trump but you do have to like how he is willing to articulate issues that are of a concern to a lot of Americans and he isn't shying away from the criticism. The republican establishment and the media hate him for this.

Nice sound byte: "I'm not a debater, I produce jobs."

Say what you will about him, he is a horrible politician but he has the natural ability to steal the room with his presence. His potential would be crazy good if he had a filter and less an ego.

I'm not going to vote for him in the primaryand yes he has an ego and is a brash. I do find it funny how so many of the establishment people are saying he and others will damage the republican brand with their extremist views. People like Boehner and McConnell are the ones doing all the damage when they promise to do something as simple as let the export import bank die and then don't. That's just one example.

Say what you will about him, he is a horrible politician but he has the natural ability to steal the room with his presence.

The same could have been said about Adolf Hitler, who was a good enough politician to actually get elected to national office.

But I would not vote for either...in 1933 or 2016.

Say what you will about him, he is a horrible politician but he has the natural ability to steal the room with his presence.

The same could have been said about Adolf Hitler, who was a good enough politician to actually get elected to national office.

I wouldn't either. I'm just amazed that his PR guys allow him to say the stuff that he does. He can maintain his personality without saying half the stuff that he does. His asking God for forgiveness segment was so ridiculous, his campaign managers should have been fired.

I wouldn't either. I'm just amazed that his PR guys allow him to say the stuff that he does. He can maintain his personality without saying half the stuff that he does. His asking God for forgiveness segment was so ridiculous, his campaign managers should have been fired.

You're probably right.

However, Trump doesn't strike me as the sort who lets anyone tell him what to do or say. He strikes me as the sort who hires advisers because that's what a businessman or politician is supposed to do, but then ignores or fires them if they suggest anything that disagrees with his already-decided course of action or contradict his preconceptions, i.e., the ultimate employer of "yes-men". ...Not a good attribute for businessmen, politicians, or leaders of the free world.

You're probably right.

However, Trump doesn't strike me as the sort who lets anyone tell him what to do or say. He strikes me as the sort who hires advisers because that's what a businessman or politician is supposed to do, but then ignores or fires them if they suggest anything that disagrees with his already-decided course of action or contradict his preconceptions, i.e., the ultimate employer of "yes-men". ...Not a good attribute for businessmen, politicians, or leaders of the free world.

Which could explain the four bankruptcies.

I'm not going to vote for him in the primaryand yes he has an ego and is a brash. I do find it funny how so many of the establishment people are saying he and others will damage the republican brand with their extremist views. People like Boehner and McConnell are the ones doing all the damage when they promise to do something as simple as let the export import bank die and then don't. That's just one example.

LOL! :laugh:

You seriously don't get why that garners less attention than implying Hispanic immigrants are mostly rapists? :rolleyes:

And more support by the day as the pantsuit falls further and further back. There is a message there...

If it will make those hosebags on the view, Whoopie and those other goobs leave the country like they are threatening,(like we give two craps if they leave), it might be worth the vote. ;D

A 2011incident actually, but illustrative and in the news now as the Trump Crazy Train picks up speed:

http://www.eonline.c...ls-her-terrible

Donald Trump is responding to claims he once called a female lawyer "disgusting."

In a recent interview with CNN, attorney Elizabeth Beck detailed a 2011 incident in which Trump had an "absolute meltdown" when she requested a break from a deposition to pump breast milk.

"He got up, his face got red, he shook his finger at me and he screamed, 'You're disgusting, you're disgusting,' and he ran out of there," Beck told CNN this week.

Trump rushed to Twitter this morning to respond to Beck's claims; however, the 69-year-old presidential hopeful does not deny his alleged "meltdown."

".@CNN & @CNNPolitics did not say that lawyer Beck lost the case and I got legal fees. Also, she wanted to breast pump in front of me at dep," the controversy-prone star tweeted Wednesday followed by, "Lawyer Elizabeth Beck was easy for me to beat. Ask her clients if they are happy with her results against me. Got total win and legal fees."

".CNN & @CNNPolitics Lawyer Elizabeth Beck did a terrible job against me, she lost (I even got legal fees). I loved beating her, she was easy," Trump continued his tirade. "@CNN Why is somebody (Beck) I beat so soundly all of a sudden an expert on Donald Trump (all over television). She knows nothing about me."

Donald:

1. She was not trying to breast pump in front of you! She was asking for a break to take care of a biological necessity in private. Have you never needed/requested a bathroom break in the middle of a meeting/deposition/commitment? Or missed an appointment because of health exigencies? If not, then congratulations Mr. Superman. <_<

2. Secondly, whether or not you won the case is completely irrelevant. Gloat over your victory if you wish, it has nothing to do with the question of breast pumping or respect for others. Gloating in this case sounds more like a football coach laughing about an opponent's injuries and bragging "But look how lopsided the final score was!" Besides being completely irrelevant to the topic and therefore illogical, it's just an ugly response for a CEO, a politician, or a Presidential hopeful, and would be an embarrassment in the diplomatic arena.

And more support by the day as the pantsuit falls further and further back. There is a message there...

That people are stupid. That's your message. Specifically in this instance, a lot of Republicans are very, very stupid.

He still loses to the "Pantsuit" by double digits. Which ought to send anyone who has ears to hear a message.

Archived