Trump fans

TexasTiger

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trump is a entertainer. I fully expect several pitches for new shows once a candidate is selected.

And there you have his COMPLETE Reason for being a "Candidate."

He is doing it as an ego stroke or to help him make some cash down the road. I just cant think he is serious. This self inflicted wound could give him an easy out of a race i just cant see him being serious about.

You may call him names and all but at least you know where he stands on certain issues where the others you really don't know how they stand. He isn't a politician so he has that going for him. I think most of his supporters are tired of the way the country has been going and they want someone who will tell it like they see it. I don't think he will win the nomination but could shake things up a bit.

That could be said of Hitler. ;D/>

Hitler Just had his political opponents shot.

A democrat and fellow senator's opinion......

http://www.salon.com/2000/01/10/voices/

Al Franken, former cast member of “Saturday Night Live”

I doubt I could cross the line and vote Republican. I have tremendous respect for McCain but I don’t buy the war hero thing. Anybody can be captured. I thought the idea was to capture them. As far as I’m concerned he sat out the war.

http://www.salon.com/2000/01/10/voices/

Al Franken, former cast member of “Saturday Night Live”

I doubt I could cross the line and vote Republican. I have tremendous respect for McCain but I don’t buy the war hero thing. Anybody can be captured. I thought the idea was to capture them. As far as I’m concerned he sat out the war.

That is funny. A joke speaking evil of another joke.

Not content with insulting a female reporter’s intelligence and professionalism, Donald Trump apparently mocked a conservative critic for being paralyzed. Trump in an interview with NBC News was asked about columnist Charles Krauthammer, who is paralyzed from the waist down and has called Trump a “rodeo clown.” In response to criticism from Krauthammer andNational Review columnist Jonah Goldberg, Trump said the following: “I went out, I made a fortune, a big fortune, a tremendous fortune… bigger than people even understand,” he said before discussing his plan to release financial statements. “Then I get called by a guy that can’t buy a pair of pants, I get called names?”

http://www.thedailyb...-paralyzed.html

Republicans have a strong history of disrespecting veterans for political benefit.

" You know, education, if you make the most of it and you study hard and you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. If you don't, you get stuck in Iraq. " - John F Kerry

TexasTiger when he read this:

Regretful%20Toddler.jpg

It's part of the whole distraction M.O. that the Left have developed over the years. Accuse the Right of doing exactly what you and you alone have done and try to get them to take the blame for your actions.

http://www.salon.com...0/01/10/voices/

Al Franken, former cast member of "Saturday Night Live"

I doubt I could cross the line and vote Republican. I have tremendous respect for McCain but I don't buy the war hero thing. Anybody can be captured. I thought the idea was to capture them. As far as I'm concerned he sat out the war.

McCain is a joke?

I doubt I could cross the line and vote Republican. I have tremendous respect for McCain but I don't buy the war hero thing. Anybody can be captured. I thought the idea was to capture them. As far as I'm concerned he sat out the war.

McCain is a joke?

as a presidential candidate, maybe. as a serviceman, absolutely not.

McCain is a joke?

Franken is a joke. Glad to clear that up for you.

Trump's lead increases: http://www.washingto....html?tid=sm_fb

My view on this is that Trump, despite showing despicably poor taste and judgement in his comments about McCain, is taking the fight to the Left in areas where the GOP has repeatedly given little more than lip service. There is the pop culture appeal, but he's no more a valid candidate, imo, than Ross Perot. He's just giving many Americans the spark and signs of life which has been woefully lacking from the Right.

It's much of the same reason why folks like Chris Christie. Loud, unapologetic, willing to say what needs being said and not care about stepping on toes or hurting feelings.

I can tell you what Americans deserve is a debate on the issues without the same old politically correct double speak from both parties, is Trump the right person for the job? I doubt it but I wish others were as open.

I can tell you what Americans deserve is a debate on the issues without the same old politically correct double speak from both parties, is Trump the right person for the job? I doubt it but I wish others were as open.

Openly awful and repugnant?

Finally, a candidate willing to be a shameless, unapologetic conduit for what Americans who aren't thinking, are thinking.

Finally, a candidate willing to be a shameless, unapologetic conduit for what Americans who aren't thinking, are thinking.

:lol:

I wasnt defending Trump by the way, so I hope you weren't calling me out? I'll accept your apology anytime 1787.

Understood. I was more piggybacking than I was calling you out.

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Yes, it is quite depressing. The power of establishment candidates with big PAC money behind them versus the combination of celebrity, anger, and ignorance. Please tell me those are not the choices. Please tell me the next President will NOT be Hillary, Jeb, or Donald.

Archived