2015 Preseason Practice - Day 2

RunInRed

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I nominate Holsey and Kozan to adress media every day. Intelligent witty young men.

Lawson is great with the press too.

Safeties and corners not being in the same room is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.....

we separate safeties and corners as well. We come together at the end to work together, but it is more efficient being able to talk a single position rather than splitting time.

I nominate Holsey and Kozan to adress media every day. Intelligent witty young men.

Lawson is great with the press too.

I suspect we have several that are. These were the two clips i watched today. I had never seen either of them speak before that i recall. I may watch the rest later.

Safeties and corners not being in the same room is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.....

Fire Muschamp!

Fire Muschamp!

And so it begins

CLreUPPVAAA0XBI.jpg

via [twitter]JLeeAU

Just wanted to remind everybody that the player standing next to Cowart is 6'2 240.

Yeah I'm callin BS on BC only being 6'-3". He is significantly taller than Holland, Cass, and Ray all listed around the 6'-2" mark.

On a lighter note, are those Under Armor War Eagle shorts on the market or made just for the team?

Fire Muschamp!

And T-Rob <_</>

#firethemall

This is funny because I guess I'm the only one who actually watched the videos. Yet it didn't stop the people who didn't from commenting lol! Typical

we separate safeties and corners as well. We come together at the end to work together, but it is more efficient being able to talk a single position rather than splitting time.

Doesn't make sense to me but every coach has their own style. Imo the chemistry is just as important with a secondary as o line. I'm glad it's changed now. I would be interested to see as far as college the success rate of the coaches who does that and compare it to the coaches that does not.

CLreUPPVAAA0XBI.jpg

via [twitter]JLeeAU

Just wanted to remind everybody that the player standing next to Cowart is 6'2 240.

Yeah I'm callin BS on BC only being 6'-3". He is significantly taller than Holland, Cass, and Ray all listed around the 6'-2" mark.

On a lighter note, are those Under Armor War Eagle shorts on the market or made just for the team?

The shorts that they practice in are never on the market. Ebay is your best bet.

Doesn't make sense to me but every coach has their own style. Imo the chemistry is just as important with a secondary as o line. I'm glad it's changed now. I would be interested to see as far as college the success rate of the coaches who does that and compare it to the coaches that does not.

Muschamp is successful. What else matters besides that?

Muschamp is successful. What else matters besides that?

Because it was talked about and our school did it a different way, then since the video was on this forum, talked about our players, and also being I played in the secondary in my day it sparked an interest and it matters to me so I commented....now why are you making the comment you're making? I don't know.

CLreUPPVAAA0XBI.jpg

via [twitter]JLeeAU

are you going on hair too?

are you going on hair too?

Hah, I hear ya. Nope, just going by the measurements listed on the roster. I have no idea if they're correct, but I have gotten the impression elsewhere that Holland is a pretty big dude himself.

Random thought: I'm pretty happy to be an Auburn fan right now. I suppose maybe most fans feel that way right before the season starts, but jeez, I love what I'm seeing.

So Adams running 2nd team and nobody wants to talk about that? IMO, that's the biggest news out of the first two practices.

So Adams running 2nd team and nobody wants to talk about that? IMO, that's the biggest news out of the first two practices.

I know right? I've been waiting for some sort of explanation but it just kinda got swept under the rug.

*waving hand frantically* I do, I do! I brought it up in the day 1 thread but folks were much more interested in Tray Matthews, I think (which is fair).

I'm hoping this partially means that we have a star emerging in Russell.

That still leaves a DT spot in a 4-3 set, and Adams has experience at DE which you'd think would give him a leg up at DE in a 3-4 with Lawson kicking out to Buck. Could be a motivational ploy, as we've heard that "consistency" is an issue with MA. "Consistency" at some positions can be technique/execution-related, but my severely inferior football brain thinks of it as an effort issue on the interior DL.

Yep. Heavy posiBarnering. Season must be drawing near.

*waving hand frantically* I do, I do! I brought it up in the day 1 thread but folks were much more interested in Tray Matthews, I think (which is fair).

I'm hoping this partially means that we have a star emerging in Russell.

That still leaves a DT spot in a 4-3 set, and Adams has experience at DE which you'd think would give him a leg up at DE in a 3-4 with Lawson kicking out to Buck. Could be a motivational ploy, as we've heard that "consistency" is an issue with MA. "Consistency" at some positions can be technique/execution-related, but my severely inferior football brain thinks of it as an effort issue on the interior DL.

Yep. Heavy posiBarnering. Season must be drawing near.

I think Swain is the one who replaced him on the 1st team. The way I see it, it could be one of two things: A motivational tactic by the coaches to get Adams to bust his a** or Swain just beat him out. Either way I'm not exactly thrilled that Adams still doesn't seem to be reaching his full potential.

Archived