"Probably doesn't need to be said in here how much I hate Auburn." - Bielema

AURex

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aren't we about a 5 1/2 point dog in this game?

I'm not sure what Vegas see's in Arky.

That they're playing us? I keed. Sorta.

I think they figure something like 3 points for home field advantage....otherwise as has been discussed numerous times, they aren't picking winners and losers, they are trying to attract betters to that game and I guess the spread is what's necessary to do that....since it probably represents how supporters of both teams see things.

No matter how you feel about the spread.....would take AU plus the points? I'm not so sure.... :dunno:

not to mention ... he is recruiting the types of kids who like "blowhards". (having a hard time suppressing my inner beavis and butthead)

you know what I mean ... the rough around the edges 330 pound behemoth linemen and big RB/FB types ... plus the defensive equivalent. I think the guy is trying to create that culture and needs some yin to his yang.

Agree....Arky is NOT a game I'm looking forward to. Only bama, IMO is a bigger threat to end our perfect season.

Just re-read this. Made me laugh

not to mention ... he is recruiting the types of kids who like "blowhards". (having a hard time suppressing my inner beavis and butthead)

you know what I mean ... the rough around the edges 330 pound behemoth linemen and big RB/FB types ... plus the defensive equivalent. I think the guy is trying to create that culture and needs some yin to his yang.

Agree....Arky is NOT a game I'm looking forward to. Only bama, IMO is a bigger threat to end our perfect season.

Just re-read this. Made me laugh

Yep, drank the JJ brand kool aid back in August....but got the Arky game right....still looks like a very tough game....

I didn't expect us to be bad but judging what everyone was expecting from arky as well I think I got them right. All the way up to not being able to replace those pass rushers

I didn't expect us to be bad but judging what everyone was expecting from arky as well I think I got them right. All the way up to not being able to replace those pass rushers

Props. I bought into both us and Arky. I would trade their defensive results for ours though. We never live up to hype, we like to catch people sleeping

Kinda surprised no one's mention this so far:

Bret Bielema Celebrates Bogus Penalty Against Alabama After Phantom Shove

bleacherreport.com/articles/2578376

. . . Bielema will do what Bielema wants to do, every time. So I shouldn't be surprised to see video of the Arkansas football coach appearing to manufacture a bogus penalty against Alabama during Saturday's game.

But I am surprised. Because it was that bad. . . . video:

a7f4866ac376ae7a9274c4f207b6c699.gif?144

Archived