2016 5* DE Marlon Davidson (AU commit 9/4/15)

Browning4AU

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great news....committed to AU...and not one of our transient DCs. Good job by the staff and congrats to him for sticking with his commitment.

This youngster had fun with his recruitment. I don't believe he ever wavered in his commitment. I believe he wanted to enjoy this once in a lifetime experience to the fullest. I would bet my bottom dollar the the coaches knew his every move, including the "75%" committed. I think we as fans tend to go overboard and are a bid high strung in following these recruits tweets, Facebook, instagram, etc... personally, I don't get hyped about a recruit until signing day after he faxes his LOI in. With that being said, War Eagle Marlond! Welcome to the family!

This is great news on Marlon and I bet he will be on the phone today 'cruitin. I am also sure this didn't go unnoticed by Jackson and Mbem-Bosse, who are announcing tomorrow.

I had some Bama acquaintances that were sure they would flip him.

P.S. I only have Bama Acquaintances. They don't make very good friends.

This is great news on Marlon and I bet he will be on the phone today 'cruitin. I am also sure this didn't go unnoticed by Jackson and Mbem-Bosse, who are announcing tomorrow.

It can't hurt for Jackson to know he will have one of the top DEs in the country on his side, limiting the double teams he would otherwise receive.

Never.....ever capitalize the B in bama. ;)

I swear, the people on this board stress me out more than Marlond Davidson does. We have a lot of overreactors (sp??? is that even a word???) in here.

a1081933222_10.jpg

I swear, the people on this board stress me out more than Marlond Davidson does. We have a lot of overreactors (sp??? is that even a word???) in here.

a1081933222_10.jpg

Nice, whatever that picture is.

Do I capitalize UAT?

Do I capitalize UAT?

No....it's spuat. :)

Davidson signed the FAA with Auburn after reconsidering Alabama, Georgia, LSU and Florida. A FAA does not bind Davidson, an early enrollee, to attend classes at Auburn in January. It only binds Auburn to uphold its scholarship offer to Davidson.

The benefit for the Tigers is the FAA opens doors during the dead period, which started Monday and runs through Jan. 13, the first day of classes at Auburn. The Tigers are allowed to have unlimited contact with Davidson and also comment publicly about him.

- See more at: https://auburn.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1837407#sthash.Cgus7eix.dpuf

Gotta love this youngster. Especially like what he said about going where he was needed and not to a place where he would put on a " trophy case". War Eagle!

Archived