2016 5* DE Marlon Davidson (AU commit 9/4/15)

Browning4AU

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Plot twist: Plainsman is really Marlon Davidson.

If you guys only knew, who I am ... ;):laugh:

LINK

I wouldn't say anything more about his recruitment. We'll find out tomorrow.

Find out tomorrow? He's "committed" to Auburn. If that's all commitment means to him, what he says tomorrow won't matter either. We'll find out where he's going when he attends somebody's class in January.

We don't even have a DC.

Saban got the in home right before the dead period, so no one has been able to contact him since.

I will be pleasantly surprised if he chooses to maintain his "commitment" to us.

Well, OK then! I'm peachy!!!

War Eagle Marlon!!!

Gotta love it when a kid of this ability sticks with the program he feels at home with. Time to eat Big Marlon. WDE!

LINK

WDE!

Let's hope this means our DC situation is a little more stable. Let's also hope this sends a message to some of the other recruits, committed or otherwise.

I'll take every little bit of good news, even if- as Mikey points out- there's nothing set in stone yet.

LINK

WDE!

Let's hope this means our DC situation is a little more stable. Let's also hope this sends a message to some of the other recruits, committed or otherwise.

I'll take every little bit of good news, even if- as Mikey points out- there's nothing set in stone yet.

Close to being over with. Dead period starting which is why most EEs are getting all their recruitments out of the way now before the dead period.

Thank you LionHeartKC this post was most welcome. Maybe now people will believe he is really coming to Auburn. What is sad is that I still expect to see some poster to see this and still say he is going to go to bama

Archived