2016 5* DE Marlon Davidson (AU commit 9/4/15)

Browning4AU

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did something happen to our Marlon Davidson thread or something?

No....I just posted in a new thread because it was, well....interesting (considering what is going on).

Question--wasn't TJY spending all his time in Turdtown during the 2011 season? I ask that because MD has given us several visits throughout this season.

Question--wasn't TJY spending all his time in Turdtown during the 2011 season? I ask that because MD has given us several visits throughout this season.

No

No

Yes he did....TJ was constantly going to Bama with Ryan Anderson.

No

Yes he did....TJ was constantly going to Bama with Ryan Anderson.

That's how I remember it. "Oh, he's just riding up there to see the game with his friend". Weekend after weekend.

Davidson, a 5-star defensive end commit from Greenville (Ala.), and the No. 2 strong side defensive end in the country.

“It doesn’t impact things at all because I’m not coming here for a coach,” Davidson said following his official visit to Auburn over the weekend. “I’m coming here for the structure and the culture and everything that Auburn goes through. It’s really not a coaching change to me knowing that (head coach Gus Malzahn) and my coaches are still here, so I’m not really worried.”

‪#‎WDEMARLON‬

I think if it wasn't Jacobs, the boosters and other big money Auburn fans that could got the money together to hire Saban when he was still in the NFL. JJ doesn't want anyone at Auburn to have more power then he has. That's why never went after Nick. UAT took the chance on him and look how it's paid off for their university, their stadium and t-town itself. That town has grown like crazy ever since Saban was hired and started winning SEC and National Championships.

I think if it wasn't Jacobs, the boosters and other big money Auburn fans that could got the money together to hire Saban when he was still in the NFL. JJ doesn't want anyone at Auburn to have more power then he has. That's why never went after Nick. UAT took the chance on him and look how it's paid off for their university, their stadium and t-town itself. That town has grown like crazy ever since Saban was hired and started winning SEC and National Championships.

Now this is just getting out of hand.

Not now, before.

He turned us down numnuts.....................................................said our stadium was to small for him

Not now, before.

Gotta love the anti-Jacobs bandwagon coming out of the woodwork again

Glad to hear Marlon at least is saying the right things!

Serious question: Have you been smoking crack?

A lot of the speculation on Bama being able to flip Marlon has come from talk of the "trinity"....Davidson, Davis, and Wilson...wanting to play together and the fact that many saw Bama as a lock for Wilson and Davis. Wilson is really looking hard at UF and Davis just named UGA his leader, so Bama may strike out on all three.

A lot of the speculation on Bama being able to flip Marlon has come from talk of the "trinity"....Davidson, Davis, and Wilson...wanting to play together and the fact that many saw Bama as a lock for Wilson and Davis. Wilson is really looking hard at UF and Davis just named UGA his leader, so Bama may strike out on all three.

I will wager my house bama doesn't miss on all 3.

Archived