2016 5* DE Marlon Davidson (AU commit 9/4/15)

Browning4AU

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Momma's smile is telling a lot. That's not a "I'm impressed " smile. That's more like a "say cheese" smile. I believe Momma Davidson is All About Auburn! JMO

Momma's smile is telling a lot. That's not a "I'm impressed " smile. That's more like a "say cheese" smile. I believe Momma Davidson is All About Auburn! JMO

I don't know who the lady in the photo with MD is, but she is not his mom, who passed away suddenly.

Saban controls the cash himself. He was making the payment. Ya'll may laugh, but that is what was going down. Heard it from too many reliable sources.

Ugh

Saban controls the cash himself. He was making the payment. Ya'll may laugh, but that is what was going down. Heard it from too many reliable sources.

Like?

Thats pretty funny man. The drive thru is backing up though and you better get back to work.

Thats pretty funny man. The drive thru is backing up though and you better get back to work.

This made me laugh

I read your stuff and always had an inkling you were a dipsh**. Now you proved it. Is Davidson going to AU or UA? Have no idea, but it is up in the air.

I read your stuff and always had an inkling you were a dipsh**. Now you proved it. Is Davidson going to AU or UA? Have no idea, but it is up in the air.

Well Saban showing up shows how much promise and ability Davidson shows, so if he sticks with AU he might turn out to be that consistent inside pass rusher Auburn's been missing since Fairley.

On Shon Coleman's final official visit he had dinner at Saban's house in Tuskaloser. Just because some bammer shows up doesn't mean all is lost.

On Shon Coleman's final official visit he had dinner at Saban's house in Tuskaloser. Just because some bammer shows up doesn't mean all is lost.

So true, besides it would be that much sweeter if he decides to stick with auburn.

Im not the DA claiming through multiple "reliable" sources that Saban was making a monetary payment to Davidson that visit. While I may be a dipsh**, I'm not naive so don't insult my intelligence by trying to pass along fiction as though it is reality.

Im not the DA claiming through multiple "reliable" sources that Saban was making a monetary payment to Davidson that visit. While I may be a dipsh**, I'm not naive so don't insult my intelligence by trying to pass along fiction as though it is reality.

"Saban controls the cash himself. He was making the payment".

Geez.. and you expect us to agree with this crap. There is no way in $%## Saban makes ANY payment. He is not stupid.

Too think what you say is true is just an Auburn fan who just hates anything said about Bama..and comes up with any and all wild accusations. Again..Geez...

The MD recruitment saga has many similarities to the RF and RE storylines. (Some differences too)

Don't meltdown if this one doesn't turn out in the good guys' favor.

Watch out preacherman, the children on here will attack you for insinuating that something involving payola is occurring.

The MD recruitment saga has many similarities to the RF and RE storylines. (Some differences too)

^This. Can't fault the young man for it, if he does flip. Auburn appears to be highly unstable at the moment. Bama is selling all around stability, continuity and consistency. None of this Auburn currently has.

Watch out preacherman, the children on here will attack you for insinuating that something involving payola is occurring.

Pretty sure I read absolutely nothing in preacherman's post suggesting "payola"....Yep, just read it again....100 percent sure lol

So he's not actually with us until arriving on campus? Ugh. After what happened four years ago this week (TJY), I'm officially skittish.

I used to love CWM, but all that has changed. I hope USCe loses every game under him.

Archived