Jovon Robinson and Gus

mikeymac

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My goodness, if someone actually WANTED to fight anybody today, he should have been on the dasted field helping the 4 or 5 other guys that showed some fight. I miss the days when we played people on Saturday that might get in fights Saturday night. They tend to be tougher than choir boys.

My goodness, if someone actually WANTED to fight anybody today, he should have been on the dasted field helping the 4 or 5 other guys that showed some fight. I miss the days when we played people on Saturday that might get in fights Saturday night. They tend to be tougher than choir boys.

Amen

Jovon should be getting Roc's carries.

He's done nothing but yell at the coach. Yeah. Sure

you can't do that, but the coach was being stupid to be frank

Yeah. But not to Jovon.

Play calling, yep

While i am proud of Peyton , he just doesn't have break away speed . He is one hell of a tough runner and i thank God we had him today . But if we are gonna beat the big boys we're gonna need more than 3.1yds/carry . Somehow we have to get Jovon in the game .

While i am proud of Peyton , he just doesn't have break away speed . He is one hell of a tough runner and i thank God we had him today . But if we are gonna beat the big boys we're gonna need more than 3.1yds/carry . Somehow we have to get Jovon in the game .

I'm pretty sure Robinson doesn't have home run speed either. Barber averaged 5.4 today, btw.

I'd be surprised if Robinson is any quicker than Barber. Breakaway speed is going to be Thomas, Johnson, and Louis.

Amen

Like Duke? Dude was garbage today. He's making me look really stupid for all the nice things I said about him over the summer.

I'm pretty sure Robinson doesn't have home run speed either. Barber averaged 5.4 today, btw.

I'd rather have a 5.4 yd average without 40 yard runs. Means he's getting good yardage every carry.

Amen

Like Duke? Dude was garbage today. He's making me look really stupid for all the nice things I said about him over the summer.

completely agree with this. He looked like he didn't want to be there. I don't know if that is because he's not been targeted like Ricardo by JJ or if that is why JJ hasn't been targeting him. There didn't seem to be anyone trying to encourage JJ other than the coaches when he would come to the sidelines. I could certainly see this win being like the Utah St game. A whew! Glad we didn't lose that one and then fall apart shortly after. Or they get their crap together and gel with a win in Death Valley. We will really know a lot in a week about our team and how the season might go.

Amen

completely agree with this. He looked like he didn't want to be there. I don't know if that is because he's not been targeted like Ricardo by JJ or if that is why JJ hasn't been targeting him. There didn't seem to be anyone trying to encourage JJ other than the coaches when he would come to the sidelines. I could certainly see this win being like the Utah St game. A whew! Glad we didn't lose that one and then fall apart shortly after. Or they get their crap together and gel with a win in Death Valley. We will really know a lot in a week about our team and how the season might go.

I was saying the same thing, but supposedly he was playing pretty banged up today. But he did seem to be loafing.

I'd rather have a 5.4 yd average without 40 yard runs. Means he's getting good yardage every carry.

Just before the half we were at 3.1 per carry.....I'm still happy we have him so don't get me wrong!

Just before the half we were at 3.1 per carry.....I'm still happy we have him so don't get me wrong!

Okay, but there is a difference between "we" and Peyton Barber. Not saying we can't use help, but nothing to complain about with PB. He's clearly the guy.

Archived