24 Black Missouri Football Players Will Boycott Football Activities

cptau

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the 'me' people versus the 'you' people (don't you know) - smh

Maybe if you people get some respect and tolerance to hear our outcries, then we'll care more about yours. We are not heartless like you!

— Melanin Monroe (@NeonElectricity) November 14, 2015

Ridiculous. Utter lack of perspective.

I had a feeling something like this would happen. It's not unlike Clinton loyalists and sycophants, who were upset that 9-11 didn't happen when Bill was in office, so he'd get the ability to shine in such a moment of tragedy and unify the country , under ONE political party.

Life is sooo unfair! The real world is butting into their temper tantrum time ! :bawling:

And again, I am not claiming I have anymore absolute knowledge of the facts than anyone. But here's a few more examples of alleged overt racism in the community:

http://www.huffingto...4b045bf3dee583d

It Shouldn't Be So Hard To Accept That Racism Is A Problem At Mizzou

In the midst of racial tension, some people are doing everything they can to avoid facing the uncomfortable truth.

If stuff like this were taking place in Auburn (God forbid), I would hope to see the administration address it.

homer, these things are real but done by individuals. You can't make policies to stop this. I know racism exists. I empathise with minorities. I just don't blame a university for things that happen or might have happened in the community.

If you are running a university you can make it clear that such an action will get you expelled. Granted, you can't change what's in a person's heart but you can eliminate the ones who are identified imposing their hate on someone else. That's just unacceptable in a collegiate environment.

What the hell are these special little snowflakes going to do when they get out in the real world? All this safe spaces and trigger warning micro aggression bs isn't going to fly outside of the college campus. They're going to find racist a holes out out there at work or driving down the street. These people have no clue what is headed their way. These universities have been promoting this kind of attitude and its not serving the students well at all.

Ridiculous. Utter lack of perspective.

Some real geniuses on those tweets...Paris, Beirut and Mizzou? Oh wow....Paris is now about White Privilege too? Good lord. I knew we shouldn't have let Mizzou in the SEC.

Blatant racism should never be tolerated on a college campus, in a professional environment or just walking down the street. Nor should reverse racism. We have seen evidence of both happening at Missouri.

Blatant racism should never be tolerated on a college campus, in a professional environment or just walking down the street. Nor should reverse racism. We have seen evidence of both happening at Missouri.

Not much you can do about individual acts unless they involve some physical act against an individual. Just because some jackwagon says something racist doesn't mean that the company or in this case the University is responsible. There is only so much they can do.

Is it racism or disrespect? Racism requires having some sort of power or control over another person of a different race. Someone yelling out a comment is disrespectful and intolerant. Do we use the term "racism" too much?

Is it racism or disrespect? Racism requires having some sort of power or control over another person of a different race. Someone yelling out a comment is disrespectful and intolerant. Do we use the term "racism" too much?

Guess it depends on what the definition of "is", is. :rolleyes:

good point but no matter what you call it, they seem to be blaming those that have no control over the alleged situations. They are pissed off and want someone to suffer for them.

Guess it depends on what the definition of "is", is. :rolleyes:/>

Serious, well thought out reply. Kudos.

Actually, it isn't. It's his " I have no idea what you're saying, so I'll just toss out some political sounding catch phrase, and maybe others will buy it and assume I'm being clever, on purpose. Which, of course, I'm not. But it's worth a shot " reply.

You forgot "appropriate". ;)

Actually, it isn't. It's his " I have no idea what you're saying, so I'll just toss out some political sounding catch phrase, and maybe others will buy it and assume I'm being clever, on purpose. Which, of course, I'm not. But it's worth a shot " reply.

Yeah, that's it. I am just not smart enough to recognize that somebody hollering out n****r! to a random black person walking down the street has nothing to do with racism - it's merely disrespect. :-\

Homer- did you hear it ? Were you there ?

My point is that such an act is racist, regardless of who has power or control.

As for whether or not it actually happened as many report, you are free to believe it never happened since you weren't there. :-\

So no, you weren't there. And you're assuming it actually occurred. No evidence of it, is there ? Oh, sure, it "MAY" have happened, but the student President lied about the KKK, so why not lie about this as well ?

As for whether or not it actually happened as many report, you are free to believe it never happened since you weren't there. :-\

Burden of proof lies upon those making the claim FOR something, not for me to prove it didn't.

One thing we DO know happened, is the grad student's healthcare was cancelled ( If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor ) because of the ACA. THAT much is one thing all can agree on, right ?

So, all this rage and animosity rests not on the school, not on " white privilege ", but on Obama and the Democrats. That is the only thing we know for certain DID happen.

So no, you weren't there. And you're assuming it actually occurred. No evidence of it, is there ? Oh, sure, it "MAY" have happened, but the student President lied about the KKK, so why not lie about this as well ?

So, all this rage and animosity rests not on the school, not on " white privilege ", but on Obama and the Democrats. That is the only thing we know for certain DID happen.

Somehow, I knew this would arrive at Obama. It always does. :laugh:

I never claimed to have been there, so that's a red herring.

My point is "control" is not a prerequisite for racism.

I never claimed to be testifying as to what actually happen. There are plenty of others - to whom it happened to - who have already testified to that.

But like I said, you are free to believe they were all lying. :-\

Somehow, I knew this would arrive at Obama. It always does. :laugh:

You :laugh: and failure to acknowledge the simple fact that i'm right is very telling.

Archived