Is Auburn going bowling?

auburn4ever

So when do Bowl announcements go out. BTW we should definately go to a Bowl, win lose or draw those 15 extra practices are invalueable to this team.

really how so?

all positions will be up for grabs in the spring along with coaching changes. 15 extra practices won't do crap. We just completed 4 months of practice and you saw the results.

We can figure out who our best offensive players are so we can largely exclude them from the bowl gameplan.

I keed. I keed.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So when do Bowl announcements go out. BTW we should definately go to a Bowl, win lose or draw those 15 extra practices are invalueable to this team.

really how so?

all positions will be up for grabs in the spring along with coaching changes. 15 extra practices won't do crap. We just completed 4 months of practice and you saw the results.

It's a chance to work some of the younger guys and teach a little. It's another spring practice essentially.

Sure paid dividends last year.

Sure paid dividends last year.

may be it really did. Who knows how bad we would have been without it.

I'm still going to be rooting against Alabama in the SECCG, but keep in mind that a loss for UAT on Saturday virtually guarantees us a spot in B'ham or Shreveport rather than the Group of Six bowls.

I'm still going to be rooting against Alabama in the SECCG, but keep in mind that a loss for UAT on Saturday virtually guarantees us a spot in B'ham or Shreveport rather than the Group of Six bowls.

Given our position, just to make a bammer disappointed that he won't get to claim national title number 207 (or whatever the number is, hard to keep track when they anoint themselves at the beginning of any season) is worth going to the Www.jonesbigasstruckrentalandstorage.com Bowl. So long as those toothless inbreds don't have anything to inflate their ego with I'm fine with taking one for the team...

Given our position, just to make a bammer disappointed that he won't get to claim national title number 207 (or whatever the number is, hard to keep track when they anoint themselves at the beginning of any season) is worth going to the Www.jonesbigasstruckrentalandstorage.com Bowl. So long as those toothless inbreds don't have anything to inflate their ego with I'm fine with taking one for the team...

Solid company. :laugh:

Archived