Jeremy to start Iron Bowl

RunInRed

Tell me how many td passes. See fouls like you concern yourself with yards when it don't mean nothing if it don't equate to points. We had more yards than bama in last year's iron bowl. Keep the yards although they are important but what wins games is tds. Fgs proved to the death of us last season in Tuscaloosa. Fgs don't win games buddy. Try again, we can't win without a qb that don't run well or isnt a scoring options in the redzone.

You sell that ocean front property in Alaska yet?

Alaska does have a lot of ocean front property :dunno:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell me how many td passes. See fouls like you concern yourself with yards when it don't mean nothing if it don't equate to points. We had more yards than bama in last year's iron bowl. Keep the yards although they are important but what wins games is tds. Fgs proved to the death of us last season in Tuscaloosa. Fgs don't win games buddy. Try again, we can't win without a qb that don't run well or isnt a scoring options in the redzone.

Alaska does have a lot of ocean front property :dunno:/>

Indeed. And he claimed to have some to sell in another thread, and was laughed at for saying so.

Indeed. And he claimed to have some to sell in another thread, and was laughed at for saying so.

Aha! Missed that post. Makes more sense as I was pretty sure you knew where Alaska was. Did he ever say how much for? It'd be a nice spot to build a vacation home ;D

Shocks you're in Alaska right?

Not quite. Colorado. It is cold though. I do believe someone here is from Alaskas though.

Not quite. Colorado. It is cold though. I do believe someone here is from Alaskas though.

I think you're right. Also, I've got family in Steamboat.

Lol this dude really think he matters or has some type of authority or even a following on this board

LMFAO!!! You are the only one I ever see concerned with whether someone should be considered important or having a following.....on a freaking message board HAHAHAHA

If you're even remotely concerned about someone's status on a message board you need to get a life outside of the basement.

LMAO. Yeah try to flip it, who even talks like that? Constantly telling somebody when to move on, when to post, what needs to posted, what needs to be locked, what are you doing? Mod try outs lol.

If you didn't know better, you'd think Foundation was the owner of the site

In any case, Jeremy wasn't gonna win the game with these receivers even if he himself played better. Just wasn't gonna happen. Guys not catching enough to make me believe in it and the OL was getting destroyed on direct pass plays. The only time we weren't getting destroyed throwing was when the running game made them respect it. We have the only receivers I've seen in a while that I'm not fully sure would catch the balls even when open. You have to a completely ridiculous situation for Ricardo to be trusted to come down with it, Jason was solid, Marcus had no impact, and the rest.... I'm pretty sure Melvin was the guy that was getting open that one drive with all the passing plays, maybe it was Ricardo, but I'm still hard pressed to believe in the working.

But yes Jeremy should've at least hit them and give them a chance.

Authority with who? Please explain how I need to gain some kind of status with Internet bloggers? Please explain to me who you are and why your important? I have said on several occasions the WR's aren't sufficient. Even created a post saying such. It's called in am tired of seeing ex-qbs playing WR. From you post count you obviously have no life and spend far too many hours here. Do you get paid to post and quantify what's acceptable on Aufamily? Even the recruits who are committed like Eli stove said we lack playmakers but you have a prejudice against JJ and don't see it. He played well versus possibly best defense in the country and you don't aknowledge that.

He played well despite the circumstances. We don't have anyone catching the ball that scares any defense. There isn't a QB on our roster that could have done better. We need playmakers on offense and qb play will elevate.

Are you flipping kidding me? You're wrong...just plain wrong and your blind allegiance to JJ, especially after tonight's performance, is completely baffling. You say we don't have any WRs that scare defenses, right? Well, please explain why the WRs that were completely uncovered were totally missed by JJ and then explain to the rest of us how it was their fault for having a bad pass thrown to them. Thanks

Amen. We had a couple drops but we had many more wide open receivers missed or put in positions where amazing catches were necessary when they wre open. Barring multiple injuries next year, jj doesn't sniff the field.

Bama had guys open too. It's called pressure sometimes you can't get the ball to an open guy if the qb is being pressured. Yes I think you have a prejudice agaisnt JJ cause you seem to think it's all him and we got quality SEC WRs.

Bama had guys open too. It's called pressure sometimes you can't get the ball to an open guy if the qb is being pressured. Yes I think you have a prejudice agaisnt JJ cause you seem to think it's all him and we got quality SEC WRs.

You should learn how to use the quote feature. Will make it a lot easier to see who you're talking to.

I actually thought JJ was on point tonight for JJ standards . . . whatever that means. I thought bama's offensive line did a tremendous job blocking and the few times we got penetration Coker looked like Manziel . regardless i thought we put a respectable showing with some questionable coaching decisions .. not going for it on a few 4th and 1's and not going for 2 after the second td.

This is spot on. By JJ standards he was good. He didn't throw it to the other team 3 times. He still had a really bad game. He did not do any thing great. He handed the ball off, didn't throw a pick, made less than a handful of good passes, could not scramble and when he should have run a straight line, he tried to bounce it out.

probably the only time i've had a post described as "spot on". Thanks! I agree, especially with that time JJ didn't buck up and get that first down by running straight it was beyond frustrating!

Stick to evaluating RBs. You "might" have a clue about them. But who can tell! All you do is bestow absurd praises at JJ. And then you base your whole argument on two dropped passes. All the while ignoring the open WRs that he missed. Sounds like you got a set of goggles on that you can't get off!

You should learn how to use the quote feature. Will make it a lot easier to see who you're talking to.

Will do next time thanks and WDE

JJ needs footwork in the worst way possible. His TD pass to Ricardo was under thrown, and many other passes were located poorly, behind the receivers etc. He shouldnt be the starting QB next year. Tripping over his feet when pressure comes isnt acceptable. I dont have confidence in his ability to suddenly get better (even with half a year to work on things) This is the best he has and its just not good enough. next man up.

How about we all agree that our qb and wrs are not good and that the lack of a passing attack especially at times resulting in horrible interceptions and critical drive killers was probably the main reason for our horrible year. More troubling was the lack of player development (JJ is a junior), the questionable play calling, the inexplicable and untimely player substitutions, and the poor recruiting or evaluations especially on the O side. Not only have we all commented on these issues but so has the media. It's become very obvious to all. Gus is not going to call out players or coaches which I respect but he has to look at himself too. Not being close to the program we can only speculate what he will do or what the deep problems are. IMO it starts with recruiting (evaluating and recruiting for need) and player development and so far that has been questionable.

That's not gonna help him make any points that actually have validity.

Archived