Jeremy to start Iron Bowl

RunInRed

Its going to be a crazy looking offense today, I'm sure. Whatever Gus and Rhett can do to get receivers open. I'm sure we will see a lot of Kerryon in the wildcat as well. Whatever we've got, we're going to throw at them.

Should've been doing that all season to be honest.

I think we'll see Jason Smith in some situations we haven't seen him thus far.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep your confidence JJ, and don't let 'em see you get rattled under the pressure. Oline...y'all better stand up and play like men ALL day long, protect your QB every snap.

Yup I wouldn't mind seeing the UL game plan but slanted a little more to the run. The coaches seemed like they really wanted JJ to show out in that game.

I hope we show the most unconventional offense in the history of college football. I hope that we will have saban and kirb so confused that when we run a conventional play they will not know what to do. For us to win today, we will have to be some kind of a force that will have all of college football in shock and awe.

I will be praying for you JJ so that your linemen will be the most ferocious linemen that will block their competition into pancake city. You make us proud JJ! I know it is in your heart and psyche to be a brave warrior today that will take it to bammer.

Somewhere in the world, a miracle happens every second. Let one of those miracles fall into the heart of a true warrior that JJ will be today.

Yup I wouldn't mind seeing the UL game plan but slanted a little more to the run. The coaches seemed like they really wanted JJ to show out in that game.

I haven't seen anybody run on that defense the last couple of months. We win or lose this thing in the trenches, can our lines man up and out last their's? Can our oline protect a QB that has appeared to get easily rattled and at times afraid of contact? Can our dline man up and stuff their run game for four quarters?

I haven't seen anybody run on that defense the last couple of months. We win or lose this thing in the trenches, can our lines man up and out last their's? Can our oline protect a QB that has appeared to get easily rattled and at times afraid of contact? Can our dline man up and stuff their run game for four quarters?

yes, yes,Yes!!!!

I agree with your assessment but I only said slanted towards the run ONLY because if JJ comes out throwing 35x I think our risk of having 2-3 turnovers pretty much seals our chances. I think Jovon gives us the best chance on the ground because he acts quickly if nothing is there initially

I was hoping for S.W. personally but if JJ lights it up & thus puts up a respectable effort I will shut up about him and look towards next year w/ him as the starter. tall order quite frankly.

Malzahn is going with the intent of riding JJ. Said so on pregame. It is his game. Perfect time for storybook ending to tough year for JJ

Is it just me or does anyone else get the feeling that Gus really wants Jeramy to be stud quarterback even though he isn't anywhere as accurate nor the quarterback that Shaun is?

Is it just me or does anyone else get the feeling that Gus really wants Jeramy to be stud quarterback even though he isn't anywhere as accurate nor the quarterback that Shaun is?

White couldn't play but early on and maybe even in pre-season this might be true

You and about 12 threads on the subject, lol.

If he plays next year, the same results will happen. He does not have the killer instinct. He looks to hit the ground at any sign of pressure. It's a shame too, he has all the physical tools.

He played well despite the circumstances. We don't have anyone catching the ball that scares any defense. There isn't a QB on our roster that could have done better. We need playmakers on offense and qb play will elevate.

He played well despite the circumstances. We don't have anyone catching the ball that scares any defense. There isn't a QB on our roster that could have done better. We need playmakers on offense and qb play will elevate.

Are you flipping kidding me? You're wrong...just plain wrong and your blind allegiance to JJ, especially after tonight's performance, is completely baffling. You say we don't have any WRs that scare defenses, right? Well, please explain why the WRs that were completely uncovered were totally missed by JJ and then explain to the rest of us how it was their fault for having a bad pass thrown to them. Thanks

Archived