Jeremy to start Iron Bowl

RunInRed

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are the cards we have and now we got to play them and hope for the best. If SW was healthy enough, he would have started but we can't wheel him out there like we did against UGA in that condition.

Its going to be a crazy looking offense today, I'm sure. Whatever Gus and Rhett can do to get receivers open. I'm sure we will see a lot of Kerryon in the wildcat as well. Whatever we've got, we're going to throw at them.

I hope they let the kid sling it around and see what happens. Don't hold anything back.

Indeed! Whatever happens, happens. Got to attack and play to win.

Its going to be a crazy looking offense today, I'm sure. Whatever Gus and Rhett can do to get receivers open. I'm sure we will see a lot of Kerryon in the wildcat as well. Whatever we've got, we're going to throw at them.

Should've been doing that all season to be honest.

Hope he can find some rhythm and play with some confidence. Get mean today JJ, it's our only chance.

So thankful they're not going with White. A 1 legged QB is a sitting duck for that front 7. Unfortunately with JJ playing the middle of the field is pretty much taken away for fear of interceptions. Hopefully they let let him air it out downfield and some prayers are answered.

Archived