Predict the 2016 finish

thaitopher

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see where Riley Cole has decommitted from Bama because they wanted him to take a gray shirt. Wonder if Auburn has any interest in him as an OLB?

I think that depends on our staff's evaluation of his ability. I'd love to add an in-state LB to this class and it looks like we will have a slot available for him. I hope he's somebody we can use and somebody that would like to be an Auburn Tiger.

The bammer fan base never fails to amaze me. Their staff tells this kid he has a scholarship, then backs out on the deal and wants him to go twiddle his thumbs for a year and their fans get upset with the KID? Bamzos!

And here is an example of why people should temper their view of Marshall.

If Cole shut down his recruiting, then he is seriously scrambling to find a spot. If he had not shut down his recruiting then he might easily slide into another good situation. I know the situation with Marshall is not identical but it does represent a reason why some kids continue to look around.

If Cole shut down his recruiting, then he is seriously scrambling to find a spot. If he had not shut down his recruiting then he might easily slide into another good situation. I know the situation with Marshall is not identical but it does represent a reason why some kids continue to look around.

Taking your visits is fine. That's not the issue.

I see where Riley Cole has decommitted from Bama because they wanted him to take a gray shirt. Wonder if Auburn has any interest in him as an OLB?

No.

What you suggest is fine, if the kid hasn't committed to a school and the school hasn't set aside a place for him. Most schools don't lie to a kid in the manner that Saban does. Most schools that accept a commitment will honor that even if in the end they'd rather not.

The normal thing that's done, and Auburn does this too, is that several weeks before NSD at the latest the school stops contacting the player had he gets the message and starts looking around. Jerking the rug out at the last minute is pretty much unique to UAT.

I'd say it's pretty unique to Alabama and Michigan now. Gotta give Harbaugh his due. He's every bit the douchebag Saban is.

I'd say it's pretty unique to Alabama and Michigan now. Gotta give Harbaugh his due. He's every bit the douchebag Saban is.

He's using "Netflix and Chill" to close them out. You can't compete with that. I just hope he's sneaking some hookers in with him.

WR Nate Craig-Myers

OL Prince Sammons

DT Derrick Brown

LB/S Stephen Davis Jr.

CB Jayvaughn Myers

Other targets:

WR Ahmmon Richards - Miami

OL Landon Dickerson - Florida State

OL E.J. Price - Georgia

LB Ben Davis - Alabama

S Nigel Warrior - Tennessee

S Daniel Thomas - South Carolina

WR Nate Craig-Myers

OL Prince Sammons

DT Derrick Brown

LB/S Stephen Davis Jr.

CB Jayvaughn Myers

Other targets:

OL E.J. Price - Georgia

LB Ben Davis - Alabama

I still think we get Price.

Who is the more likely sleeper? Warrior or Price?

Neither one are sleeper's. Both have a lot of talent. Now if you mean surprise in the class that appears to be a toss up right now.

WR Nate Craig-Myers

OL Prince Sammons

DT Derrick Brown

LB/S Stephen Davis Jr.

CB Jayvaughn Myers

Other targets:

OL E.J. Price - Georgia

LB Ben Davis - Alabama

I thought if we don't get Warrior then we offer Thomas, who really want to come to AU?

Neither one are sleeper's. Both have a lot of talent. Now if you mean surprise in the class that appears to be a toss up right now.

Couldn't settle on the right term. Shocker...Sleeper...Surprise. If we only get one of the two, who is the more likely of the two?

Couldn't settle on the right term. Shocker...Sleeper...Surprise. If we only get one of the two, who is the more likely of the two?

IJDK right now.

WR Nate Craig-Myers

OL Prince Sammons

DT Derrick Brown

LB/S Stephen Davis Jr.

CB Jayvaughn Myers

Other targets:

OL E.J. Price - Georgia

LB Ben Davis - Alabama

I thought if we don't get Warrior then we offer Thomas, who really want to come to AU?

If Daniel Thomas get an offer from Auburn then I'd pick him to AU.

Coaches told Thomas that the class is full and will not offer him

Spoke w/ 3-star DB Daniel Thomas (Lee H.S., Montgomery, Ala.) & Auburn coaches told him their class is full. He will not get an offer.

@matthewcstevens

Must mean Warrior told the coaches he is Auburn bound.

Also heard that Sammons is trending to Michigan State. Not sure if that does anything for E.J Price or not..

Must mean Warrior told the coaches he is Auburn bound.

Not necessarily but it's hopeful. Both AU & Vol staffs are confident, Vols supremely so.

My final prediction:

Nate Craig-Myers

Jayvaughn Myers

Derrick Brown

Stephen Davis Jr

Same minus SDj. I just don't know if he will go to AU or juco.

My final prediction:

Nate Craig-Myers

Jayvaughn Myers

Derrick Brown

Stephen Davis Jr

Same minus SDj. I just don't know if he will go to AU or juco.

Y'all think we're going to sign only 3-4 kids?

Archived