Nate Craig-Meyers

Prince Sammons

E.J Price

Jayvaugn Meyers

Nigel Warrior

Derrick Brown

Stephen Davis Jr.

Ahmmon Richards

I don't see us getting EJ and the Richards info you posted earlier was actually about UTk not Miami. He dropped UTlk because they were full @ WR.

Updated list:

Nate Craig-Meyers

Prince Sammons

E.J Price

Jayvaugn Meyers

Nigel Warrior

Derrick Brown

Stephen Davis Jr.

Ahmmon Richards

That would be a great list. I have a question if Rashan Gary decided he wanted us also how would it happen as this list maxes us out. Also this list is 8 does that mean you are saying dropping Marshall because we only have 7 if he stays with us.

Believe we'll lose him regardless, but if he goes to Athens, he's gone. On Gary? Hell there's no way we don't take him. I assume we process a guy.

Updated list:

Nate Craig-Meyers

Prince Sammons

E.J Price

Jayvaugn Meyers

Nigel Warrior

Derrick Brown

Stephen Davis Jr.

Ahmmon Richards

That would be a great list. I have a question if Rashan Gary decided he wanted us also how would it happen as this list maxes us out. Also this list is 8 does that mean you are saying dropping Marshall because we only have 7 if he stays with us.

Believe we'll lose him regardless, but if he goes to Athens, he's gone. On Gary? Hell there's no way we don't take him. I assume we process a guy.

We should know later this afternoon if he sticks or not.

Updated list:

Nate Craig-Meyers

Prince Sammons

E.J Price

Jayvaugn Meyers

Nigel Warrior

Derrick Brown

Stephen Davis Jr.

Ahmmon Richards

Simple. He would take someone's spot but Richards ain't coming to AU so it doesn't matter.

Updated list:

Nate Craig-Meyers

Prince Sammons

E.J Price

Jayvaugn Meyers

Nigel Warrior

Derrick Brown

Stephen Davis Jr.

Ahmmon Richards

I don't see us getting EJ and the Richards info you posted earlier was actually about UTk not Miami. He dropped UTlk because they were full @ WR.

Just the way EJ jelled with Herb I think he's given us a shot, and I've always felt like we had a shot with Richards. Just my opinion though. Thanks for the correction on the Miami/UTk info.

Updated list:

Nate Craig-Meyers

Prince Sammons

E.J Price

Jayvaugn Meyers

Nigel Warrior

Derrick Brown

Stephen Davis Jr.

Ahmmon Richards

UTk is full at WR and we aren't?

Di you watch the Arky game? We need all the hands we can get.

I was about to say the same thing... Lol if we keep everyone and get NCM with the guys we have in roster? We'll be solid.

I was about to say the same thing... Lol if we keep everyone and get NCM with the guys we have in roster? We'll be solid.

I was really referring to our 2016 commits, not the players we currently have on the field.

I was really referring to our 2016 commits, not the players we currently have on the field.

We have room. We will likely have 2 or 3 spots left after NSD.

Updated list:

Nigel Warrior

StrongestofStrong.jpg

Warrior would be a pretty damn amazing pull considering his dad was an All-American at UT as everyone knows.

Updated list:

Nigel Warrior

StrongestofStrong.jpg

Warrior would be a pretty damn amazing pull considering his dad was an All-American at UT as everyone knows.

He would, indeed. Coach Crimedog doing work, I'm guessing. Bodes well for the future, even if Warrior sticks with UTk.

Do you all realize that the interview that's been posted ALL OVER message boards and social media stating Warrior's dad saying Nigel was going to UT was from his 11th grade year? Just thought I'd throw that out there...

Do you all realize that the interview that's been posted ALL OVER message boards and social media stating Warrior's dad saying Nigel was going to UT was from his 11th grade year? Just thought I'd throw that out there...

Shhh!!!! Don't tell any Smokey lurkers.

Lol

Yeah that was USEFUl information. The person that brought the interview to the board should've made that known.

Yeah that was USEFUl information. The person that brought the interview to the board should've made that known.

I don't even know why I capitalized all over... Lol whoops

So aggressive, Clayton, jeeeez.

So, chances still just a half click south of 50%?

Yeah I'd say so. He and Kyle Davis have been talking I think. Warrior's also let be known on Twitter that his "dad tricked about 100% of y'all with that interview" so I have to assume he's either trolling AU or he's genuinely thinking about coming to AU.

Yeah I'd say so. He and Kyle Davis have been talking I think. Warrior's also let be known on Twitter that his "dad tricked about 100% of y'all with that interview" so I have to assume he's either trolling AU or he's genuinely thinking about coming to AU.

10-4, thx. Keep doing your thing, Coach McGriff.

I see where Riley Cole has decommitted from Bama because they wanted him to take a gray shirt. Wonder if Auburn has any interest in him as an OLB?

I see where Riley Cole has decommitted from Bama because they wanted him to take a gray shirt. Wonder if Auburn has any interest in him as an OLB?

A lot of Alabama fans bashing him too. Calling him butt hurt, immature, selfish, that he's not a team player, and saying he needs to man up and pay for his own school instead of taking a scholarship offer somewhere else... That group is something else I tell ya. I personally don't recall seeing a fan base bash a kid for not taking a grey shirt as much as Alabama does.

Onviously I didn't see your post....

Archived