Predict the 2016 finish

thaitopher

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously, I would never disagree with you about what she said. You know your stuff and I am sure she said other nice things about Auburn, but the following quote from her made me think that we really aren't leading for his recruitment:

"He'll say that he likes this and he likes them, and I really truly think it's a hard decision. He likes Alabama. They're a winner. They're a champion. Tennessee, he has a legacy there. They love him. He really doesn't have a good reason not to go there. LSU because he's a defensive player. They're known to coach good defensive backs. They're DBU. You've got Georgia, the hometown, right here where you live. Represent your state. And then you've got Auburn that has great, state-of-the-art technology."

Was that after the AU OV? I have read 3 articles since the AU OB & that was not in there. Just asking politely.

Yes, after his official with Auburn. I didn't want to link the article since it came from al.com, but it's hard to argue against an actual quote, unless the quote is taken out of context which it probably was.

Well they left some things out then.

Obviously, I would never disagree with you about what she said. You know your stuff and I am sure she said other nice things about Auburn, but the following quote from her made me think that we really aren't leading for his recruitment:

"He'll say that he likes this and he likes them, and I really truly think it's a hard decision. He likes Alabama. They're a winner. They're a champion. Tennessee, he has a legacy there. They love him. He really doesn't have a good reason not to go there. LSU because he's a defensive player. They're known to coach good defensive backs. They're DBU. You've got Georgia, the hometown, right here where you live. Represent your state. And then you've got Auburn that has great, state-of-the-art technology."

Was that after the AU OV? I have read 3 articles since the AU OB & that was not in there. Just asking politely.

Yes, after his official with Auburn. I didn't want to link the article since it came from al.com, but it's hard to argue against an actual quote, unless the quote is taken out of context which it probably was.

Well they left some things out then.

What?!? Al.com leaving out positive things about Auburn. Say it isn't so... (imagine that in yellow, E)

I'll say one thing, we were spoiled with how fun NSD was last year. Looking back on how great that finish was makes me mellow my expectations for this year. Hope to finish strong though.

I'll say one thing, we were spoiled with how fun NSD was last year. Looking back on how great that finish was makes me mellow my expectations for this year. Hope to finish strong though.

Yep I feel the same way.

If Marshall flips to UGA, how many can we take?

6-7

I make it 9. We started with 25 slots. Nine EE guys plus Dean used 10. We currently have 8 commits but Manning won't count because of his medical issue so that leaves 17 used, leaving 8 open slots. If Marshall flips we've got 9.

It's been my thinking that if a school signs 21, 22, 23 recruits they can easily claim they are saving a few slots for next year's EE guys, transfers or what have you. If your school ends up with fewer than 21 you've lost some players you were counting on signing.

6-7

I make it 9. We started with 25 slots. Nine EE guys plus Dean used 10. We currently have 8 commits but Manning won't count because of his medical issue so that leaves 17 used, leaving 8 open slots. If Marshall flips we've got 9.

You forgot Kevin Phillips getting a scholly. He counts in this class as well.

6-7

You forgot Kevin Phillips getting a scholly. He counts in this class as well.

Right-O! So 8 if Marshall flips, which was the question.

+25 class limit

-17 current commits

-02 Dean, Phillips, '16 ICs

+01 Manning will IC in a later class

+01 if Marshall flips

;D

Thank you kind sir!

Didn't we get a DB and OL transfer last year? One from OSU and one from TX. Does one of them count to a previous year?

Dean, DB from OSU is a '16 IC.

James, OL from Texas was a '15 IC.

Didn't we get a DB and OL transfer last year? One from OSU and one from TX. Does one of them count to a previous year?

Dean, DB from OSU is a '16 IC.

James, OL from Texas was a '15 IC.

As was Countess.

50/50 chance

65/35 now.

99% us 1% for the other unlucky school

Updated list:

Nate Craig-Meyers

Prince Sammons

E.J Price

Jayvaugn Meyers

Nigel Warrior

Derrick Brown

Stephen Davis Jr.

Ahmmon Richards

Updated list:

Nate Craig-Meyers

Prince Sammons

E.J Price

Jayvaugn Meyers

Nigel Warrior

Derrick Brown

Stephen Davis Jr.

Ahmmon Richards

That would be a great list. I have a question if Rashan Gary decided he wanted us also how would it happen as this list maxes us out. Also this list is 8 does that mean you are saying dropping Marshall because we only have 7 if he stays with us.

Archived