Men vs. Florida - Game Thread

WarTiger

10 out of 14 SEC teams have losing records on the road.....TAMU the only one with solid road wins....otherwise, teams like Kentucky and bama come to AU and play like crap....like we have tonight.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know what ya'lls problem is.

Jared was telling me just Tuesday night that Cin needs to be shooting threes.

Ugh. Halftime full of updykes. Time to turn out off.

The perfect opportunity to test your "mute" button..... :)

Well Doc Martin is coming on and my wife wants the TV set.....actually she is rescuing me from this game......so y'all just keep up the encouraging chatter.

10 out of 14 SEC teams have losing records on the road.....TAMU the only one with solid road wins....otherwise, teams like Kentucky and bama come to AU and play like crap....like we have tonight.

Counting tonight we will have had 9 road games. 2-7 on the road. The two wins, New Mexico and Costal Carolina in close games. Only one of the 7 losses was less than a 10 point game, and that was MTSU in OT. I think the fact that this team is getting flat out handled on the road, including to teams like MTSU and Harvard is just disheartening.

Ugh. Halftime full of updykes. Time to turn out off.

My mute button gets a workout already. I just can't stand to look at Finescum and weeman and that sea of houndstooth.

The perfect opportunity to test your "mute" button..... :)/>

We've endured some beat downs before but this one is way up there. Looks like a high school team playing a college team tonight.

Bowers gets a rebound and pushes it up the floor and finds Harris ( I think) and florida called for the goaltending violation. 74-51.

Archived