Music Thread v.1.5(POST YOUR TUNES!)

On 11/13/2021 at 6:11 PM, McLoofus said:

It's not every day that you have an internet conversation about kid a and then that Saturday night a band plays a song from kid a on the beach with a bunch of illuminated birds and other types of lanterns hanging out.

Outkicked my coverage, y'all.

Amazing. Everything in its right place. 

• Love 2

Great looking new venue opening up here this spring. Hopeful it will improve the music that comes through locally. Lineup for the opening weekend looks right up my alley. If anybody get a wild hair and somehow ends up here for it hit me up for a beer/whiskey sharing. Isbell on opening night…..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/whnt.com/news/huntsville/huntsville-orion-amphitheater-releases-lineup-for-first-concert/amp/

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, fredst said:

Great looking new venue opening up here this spring. Hopeful it will improve the music that comes through locally. Lineup for the opening weekend looks right up my alley. If anybody get a wild hair and somehow ends up here for it hit me up for a beer/whiskey sharing. Isbell on opening night…..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/whnt.com/news/huntsville/huntsville-orion-amphitheater-releases-lineup-for-first-concert/amp/

This got my attention

With a nod to the legendary documentary “The Last Waltz” and a beautiful gesture of tribute to the Muscle Shoals legacy, Huntsville’s new Orion Amphitheater will debut a robust three-day lineup of Americana, blues, rock, and gospel music.

• Love 1

48 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

This got my attention

With a nod to the legendary documentary “The Last Waltz” and a beautiful gesture of tribute to the Muscle Shoals legacy, Huntsville’s new Orion Amphitheater will debut a robust three-day lineup of Americana, blues, rock, and gospel music.

Ashamed to say I’ve never seen the movie😔

• Sad 1
  • Angry 1

9 hours ago, fredst said:

This is exciting and very tempting. Love the title and the lineup.

4 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Love me some Levi

Amazing stuff, sir. 

Here's my favorite song from The Last Waltz and one of my favorite songs ever.

Every member of The Band was unique and phenomenal. But Levon was the king. And, yes, the one southern boy with all them Canucks. 

• Love 2

On 11/25/2021 at 9:47 PM, ShocksMyBrain said:

I detest this song, but it’s always tradition to listen to it. 

Its not that bad Arlo actually a pretty funny guy in person but I understand it can be a love hate with this song. 

3 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Jealous

😞It’s true. I wouldn’t be invited and if I was I would be stuck on the pull out couch out in the living area of the suite

1 hour ago, fredst said:

😞It’s true. I wouldn’t be invited and if I was I would be stuck on the pull out couch out in the living area of the suite

Wait, we have a suite now?!

I don't want to go any place where fredst is not invited. 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Not sure he’s been mentioned before or if anybody but me cares…. Just saw that Dwight Yoakim is playing three dates at Ryman in January. Trying to talk my wife into going. Love me some Dwight…

• Thanks 1
  • Love 2

40 minutes ago, fredst said:

Not sure he’s been mentioned before or if anybody but me cares…. Just saw that Dwight Yoakim is playing three dates at Ryman in January. Trying to talk my wife into going. Love me some Dwight…

One of the coolest cats in the game. Hope you guys get to go! Come on Mrs. Fredst! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

One of the coolest cats in the game. Hope you guys get to go! Come on Mrs. Fredst! 

I think I’ve seen my man Dwight 6-7 times. Always an enjoyable show. MrsST has been to at least two of those. Would like to see him at Ryman 

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, fredst said:

I think I’ve seen my man Dwight 6-7 times. Always an enjoyable show. MrsST has been to at least two of those. Would like to see him at Ryman 

Now I'm jealous!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Nothing but the best for my boys.

I can handle pull out couch in a suite as long as I can still message board interact with you while y’all live the high life in the other room. Considering inviting @Tiger Refugebut might need y’all to break it to him about being little spoon🤔

• Haha 3