Pensacola boys

Weagle98

I lived in P'cola since birth to :au: , and a year after :au: . My parents and my wife's family still live there. I see that you are about 9 years older than me. How long have you been in P'cola? Did you go to HS there?

I lived in P'cola since birth to :au: , and a year after :au: . My parents and my wife's family still live there. I see that you are about 9 years older than me. How long have you been in P'cola? Did you go to HS there?

Weagle....Lived here my whole life...yes, i'm OLD..LOL.. Went to Washington High school.. and live by the airport...

Where are you living now?? I assume you get to pcola frequently with family here.

Yep I go to P'cola about once every 2 months. Less during the fall because we see my family at AU games. My parents live over by UWF and I went to Tate. I live in Tally now but we might be looking for employment in P'cola after I graduate from FSU.

Yep I go to P'cola about once every 2 months. Less during the fall because we see my family at AU games. My parents live over by UWF and I went to Tate. I live in Tally now but we might be looking for employment in P'cola after I graduate from FSU.

you're at FSU? My condolences... Why on earth are you at FSU?? What are you studying?? Criminology??? LOL...LOL... How much longer do you have there???

I know, I wouldn't have chosen this school either but it is the only decent college in the town which I live. I am in the MS in MIS program and will probably gradute next fall. I wish I could have gone back to AU for my Masters but my wife got a good job here and that is why we are in Tally. Of course a year after she got that job she quit and became a teacher, which she could have done anywhere.

I know, I wouldn't have chosen this school either but it is the only decent college in the town which I live. I am in the MS in MIS program and will probably gradute next fall. I wish I could have gone back to AU for my Masters but my wife got a good job here and that is why we are in Tally. Of course a year after she got that job she quit and became a teacher, which she could have done anywhere.

well..at least you aren't happy about being in criminole land..LOL... good luck to you... Let me know when you visit pcola and maybe we can hook up somewhere. I sell real estate here, and could help you find a place if/when you move back here...

I used to live in the Pensacola area. I used to live between Ft. Walton beach and Gulf Breeze at Navarre Beach, Florida. I lived there from 1988 till 1994. Then I moved to Monroe to live with my grandparents. My Mom and Stepdad and little sister moved from there in 1996. I forget the hospitals name in Pensacola that my little sister was born in but she was Miracle Baby for the State of Florida in 1989. My Sister was born premature and weighed like a pound a few oz's at birth. I had a really good time while living there, but I wanted to go back home to Louisiana.

I used to live in the Pensacola area. I used to live between Ft. Walton beach and Gulf Breeze at Navarre Beach, Florida. I lived there from 1988 till 1994. Then I moved to Monroe to live with my grandparents. My Mom and Stepdad and little sister moved from there in 1996. I forget the hospitals name in Pensacola that my little sister was born in but she was Miracle Baby for the State of Florida in 1989. My Sister was born premature and weighed like a pound a few oz's at birth. I had a really good time while living there, but I wanted to go back home to Louisiana.

TL thats cool... hospitals here are Sacred heart, Baptist, West Florida, and the Navy hospital. Do you ever return to the area to visit??

TL thats cool... hospitals here are Sacred heart, Baptist, West Florida, and the Navy hospital. Do you ever return to the area to visit??

we come to florida for about 3 weeks every summer. We stay some in the panhandle (more like a few days) then we stay at some of our families house in Tampa. Then We go to Miami where we have our Sailboat that stays year round and sail for 2 weeks and eventually end up in Bermuda or the Cayman Islands.

BTW thanks for the name of hospitals. It was Sacred Heart that she was born in.

Archived