Men Vs. lsu - Game Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and bowers steps over the base line on an inbound...

killing us.

At least he gives a damn about winning unlike the rest of them tonight.

killing us.

does he???

the way he loafs on d, and takes us out of our sets on o with turnovers and I'll-advised shots... he's got me fooled.

killing us.

does he???

the way he loafs on d, and takes us out of our sets on o with turnovers and I'll-advised shots... he's got me fooled.

There are no "sets", it's drove and dish, because AU has no inside game. I might give you the defense but the entire team hasn't played a lick of defense in the second half. Not one of them. And he's taking shots that are open, which can't be said for some folks.

8:39 to play. Timeout Auburn. 68-49. It's unfortunate we are dealing with the number of injuries we are. We are much better when we have Shamsid-Deen and Dunans available.

Bowers is a guy who should be getting anywhere from 12-16 minutes per game on a good team. His energy is a boost in spurts but he's just not a guy you want to give extended minutes to if you are a good team. We aren't a good team with all the injuries nor are we in a position to only give him that kind of playing time and he has to be on the floor for us.

Bowers is a guy who should be getting anywhere from 12-16 minutes per game on a good team. His energy is a boost in spurts but he's just not a guy you want to give extended minutes to if you are a good team. We aren't a good team with all the injuries nor are we in a position to only give him that kind of playing time and he has to be on the floor for us.

Yep. We're just not there and it's not fun when the coach is busting his ass and the players are just going through the motions because they know they aren't great as a team.

8:39 to play. Timeout Auburn. 68-49. It's unfortunate we are dealing with the number of injuries we are. We are much better when we have Shamsid-Deen and Dunans available.

Just having two more bodies who can play a few minutes would help. This team looks like they can compete for the first 15 min or so and then quickly fade to nothing. Guess the season is wearing on them. Getting to the point where I just want it to be over so the new guys can come in and provide some depth. Losing TSD and Dunans hurt, but it's clear lately that this wasn't going to be a team that was going to compete for any postseason spots. Just not anywhere close to enough talent.

killing us.

does he???

There are no "sets", it's drove and dish, because AU has no inside game. I might give you the defense but the entire team hasn't played a lick of defense in the second half. Not one of them. And he's taking shots that are open, which can't be said for some folks.

so (in your words) how does he want to win more than anyone else???

hell yeah, he's gonna have open shots... my man can't even hit a layup!!! doesnt mean he needs to shoot...

There's a reason he's open for threes.

I don't like him pushing the ball down the court when he has the ball. He's out of control when he runs down the court with the ball and it usually leads to a negative play like a charge. He plays out of control a lot. I don't care if he's hustling or playing hard, if he's out of control, he's hurting more than he's helping.

And there's also a reason for him being suspended also. Him marching to the beat of his own drum and "playing hard" seems to not gel with what Bruce Pearl wants execution wise.

Archived