Men Vs. lsu - Game Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and bowers steps over the base line on an inbound...

killing us.

At least he gives a damn about winning unlike the rest of them tonight.

does he???

the way he loafs on d, and takes us out of our sets on o with turnovers and I'll-advised shots... he's got me fooled.

There are no "sets", it's drove and dish, because AU has no inside game. I might give you the defense but the entire team hasn't played a lick of defense in the second half. Not one of them. And he's taking shots that are open, which can't be said for some folks.

so (in your words) how does he want to win more than anyone else???

hell yeah, he's gonna have open shots... my man can't even hit a layup!!! doesnt mean he needs to shoot...

I see a guy trying to make stuff happen while the rest stand around and watch or half-ass their way through the second half of the game.

LSU getting lazy as well. AU can make it interesting with a couple shots and stops.

and bowers steps over the base line on an inbound...

killing us.

At least he gives a damn about winning unlike the rest of them tonight.

does he???

the way he loafs on d, and takes us out of our sets on o with turnovers and I'll-advised shots... he's got me fooled.

There are no "sets", it's drove and dish, because AU has no inside game. I might give you the defense but the entire team hasn't played a lick of defense in the second half. Not one of them. And he's taking shots that are open, which can't be said for some folks.

so (in your words) how does he want to win more than anyone else???

hell yeah, he's gonna have open shots... my man can't even hit a layup!!! doesnt mean he needs to shoot...

I see a guy trying to make stuff happen while the rest stand around and watch or half-ass their way through the second half of the game.

ouch...

Dang just got home....had the game on the radio and we were down 21 and now it's down 10.....some good things happened the last few minutes

Final score is going to look much better than the game itself

Hopefully 2016-2017 is when it turns upward. This program is just cursed and it's a grind........ War Eagle!

Archived