Roc Thomas granted release

McLoofus

Roc Thomas is moving on from Auburn.

On Tuesday, head coach Gus Malzahn released a two-sentence statement on Thomas, a junior running back.

"Roc Thomas has asked for his release from Auburn and I have granted his request," Malzahn said in the statement. " We wish him nothing but the best moving forward."

http://auburn.247spo...elease-45576783

Sorry to see him go. Hope you has a successful career at JSU if that is where he ends up. Meanwhile, that should clear several threads on this forum and allow us to move along and assess blame. :)

Shocks, I've got a beer that will blow your top shelf out of the water. You've probably heard of a moon, but have you heard of Blue Moon???

No seriously, thanks for cushioning the blow, fellas. #timestamp #truth

Shocks, I've got a beer that will blow your top shelf out of the water. You've probably heard of a moon, but have you heard of Blue Moon???

No seriously, thanks for cushioning the blow, fellas. #timestamp #truth

Nah. Blue Moon is too hoppy for me. I deal solely in the A-Rita variants.

I just spit Mike's Hard Lemonade all over my phone

That alcohol abuse, bruh!

The abusiest!

Had a body building bouncer dude serve me Zima with grenadine in it one time. Not gonna lie, I pretended to like it and didn't laugh in his face. He was terrifying. But kinda not after that.

I just spit Mike's Hard Lemonade all over my phone

That alcohol abuse, bruh!

The abusiest!

Had a body building bouncer dude serve me Zima with grenadine in it one time. Not gonna lie, I pretended to like it and didn't laugh in his face. He was terrifying. But kinda not after that.

Craft beer? He "don't drink that queer stuff".

I used to love selling Bud Light or Mich Ultra to rednecks/meatheads with that mentality. They'd be a "fruit" if they brought something with flavor...and actual alcohol...to a party with "the guys".

Me to my waiter in The Blue Iguana restaurant in Salt Lake City: "Coors Light, please"

Waiter: "I'm sorry sir, we don't serve horse piss".

Me, after a good laugh: "Ok then, forget beer. I don't know squat about beer. Maker's Mark with one ice cube and a glass of water with my Burrito Supreme".

Archived