***Sugar Bowl: Auburn vs. Oklahoma - Game Thread***

RunInRed

3 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Didn't you predict 33-13 OU or something like that with SW going down early.  Just wrong QB. Maybe JF3 will prove your early season prediction correct.  

LOL

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

It's called a "injection". 

It's probably the injection he got before the game... of course that's just WILD SPECULATION on my part, but I have extremely serious doubts that he was all healed up

Just now, madkat7 said:

I agree completely. At least it was figured out relatively quickly. In addition to a broken arm, I think his sense of self preservation is badly damaged. 

Sorry - nothing against Sean personally, but he HURTS the team when he plays hurt. We saw that with Georgia. To me, it is actually a very selfish thing to do. 

9 minutes ago, Charhair said:

what did I just read...

Yep, I thought he was somewhat ok before that but got hurt on that play.

Once again we chose to send our glass jaw qb on a roll out in the redzone.....It just seems like we would try to protect him....And I'm mad that he chose to try to run through two guys.....

6 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Which is why I'm cheering just as loud for him as I did for SW. I don't care who the QB is or the LT as long as we are competitive and win.

War Eagle! 

Go get 'em John!

"It doesn't matter who is rushing the passer or making the tackle. Just as long as he has a blue jersey on ( white jersey in this case).

I am no fan of JF3 at all, but he's what we have right now and we have to get behind him.  I really want to end this season on a positive note and beat these guys.  WAR EAGLE!!

3 minutes ago, madkat7 said:

The broken arm certainly explains that "duck" he threw. That was what did it for me. Tough kid. 

White was hurt before the game stated. I'm not buying the broke arm crap. He gave it all he could and his shoulder gave out. 

Just now, Eagle Eye 7 said:

I see you also did not make it out of high school either or your reading comprehension would be better. You sure your not a lost uat fan on the wrong board ? WDE

Sad. I don't know what else to say. WDE maybe?

3 minutes ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

If JF3 wants to be the QB next year, here is the perfect chance for him to step up. 

Be the qb next year?!?! ????

16 minutes ago, tombigbeetiger said:

its really hard for me to enjoy AU football any more, knowing that these coaches are going find new ways to screw things up....no confidence in them at all

Could always wear Crimson instead of complain in every post just sayin

Archived