Post a picture

6 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

For @augolf1716 and other snake lovers. From a zoo trip. Mine is the one in pink. 

IMG_20180324_142704.jpg

IMG_20180324_142615.jpg

No step on snek, McLittle. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, McLoofus said:

For @augolf1716 and other snake lovers. From a zoo trip. Mine is the one in pink. 

IMG_20180324_142704.jpg

IMG_20180324_142615.jpg

Edited by kevon67
add response

xO2nQkZ.jpg

So just relaxing on my front porch earlier tonight when a tiny dog I do not recognize is about to get into a world of hurt with my neighbor's dog. Race down there and snatch him up. Take him indoors. He's friendly with the wife and baby and the other three girls pamper him like crazy. Very apparent from the scent he is is ordinarily an outside dog, however. Has a collar with an address and phone number for a house at the end of my street, some individuals I've never spoken to, on it. Pick him up and walk him down there. Not home. Call them. Escaped his fence. They're an hour away at an Easter party. Well, hell. Tell them to text me when close and I'd bring him back down. This was 6 hours ago lol. 

teFMNT5.jpg

So I've been dogsitting this little guy for a while now. He's somewhat imprinted on my oldest and whimpered for a while when I chased her upstair for bed. Seen fit to spoil him rotten before he goes back to being a yard dog though. Looks and smells like he could use a little TLC. Had I known it would be this long, I would have bathed his stinky behind. 

Cats love him too. 

3lESWYh.jpg

Edited by AUDub
  • Like 6

11 hours ago, AUDub said:

xO2nQkZ.jpg

So just relaxing on my front porch earlier tonight when a tiny dog I do not recognize is about to get into a world of hurt with my neighbor's dog. Race down there and snatch him up. Take him indoors. He's friendly with the wife and baby and the other three girls pamper him like crazy. Very apparent from the scent he is is ordinarily an outside dog, however. Has a collar with an address and phone number for a house at the end of my street, some individuals I've never spoken to, on it. Pick him up and walk him down there. Not home. Call them. Escaped his fence. They're an hour away at an Easter party. Well, hell. Tell them to text me when close and I'd bring him back down. This was 6 hours ago lol. 

teFMNT5.jpg

So I've been dogsitting this little guy for a while now. He's somewhat imprinted on my oldest and whimpered for a while when I chased her upstair for bed. Seen fit to spoil him rotten before he goes back to being a yard dog though. Looks and smells like he could use a little TLC. Had I known it would be this long, I would have bathed his stinky behind. 

Cats love him too. 

3lESWYh.jpg

You done good.

Our cats (thinking themselves conniving) would have introduced him to our dogs who would, in turn, quite obligingly introduce him to our local vermin ("Let's play!").

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, AUld fAUx@ said:

You done good.

Our cats (thinking themselves conniving) would have introduced him to our dogs who would, in turn, quite obligingly introduce him to our local vermin ("Let's play!").

The "gifts" that we received when we lived on 5 acres with cats and a free range dogs... *shudder*

• Like 3

On 7/24/2017 at 8:31 PM, McLoofus said:

Hell of a shot right there.

Tree rats... never thought of them that way til I saw a squirrel tail backlit by the sun. Underneath that bushy cuteness, they really are just rats.

My wife got into an argument once with a work associate over the term "tree rats".  She told him to look 'squirrel' up and it said  "arboreal rodents", or in plainer terms, tree rats.  ;D

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, homersapien said:

My wife got into an argument once with a work associate over the term "tree rats".  She told him to look 'squirrel' up and it said  "arboreal rodents", or in plainer terms, tree rats.  ;D

Holy crap. I must share this with my missus. She will just nod and say, "See?"

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

The "gifts" that we received when we lived on 5 acres with cats and a free range dogs... *shudder*

We have a cat that is a killer. Pretty frustrating when you're taking the dog out late in the evening, kick something and then look down to find out it's a head, liver or something else recently extricated from a squirrel, chipmunk or mole. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, AUDub said:

We have a cat that is a killer. Pretty frustrating when you're taking the dog out late in the evening, kick something and then look down to find out it's a head, liver or something else recently extricated from a squirrel, chipmunk or mole. 

Most of time, removed/extricated with surgical precision.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

Most of time, removed/extricated with surgical precision.

"Yep. Just a perfect little liver you just stepped on, Dub.

Take that."

-The cat thinks as she stares daggers at me.

Edited by AUDub
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

32 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Minerva, an (uh) ex-cat (RIP) did not need, in any shape or form, feeding. She could handle it on her own, thank you, and wanted us to know it. Though the vermin were typically smaller in that more residential neighborhood (birds, squirrels, mice, rats, and even moles with the fresh scent of their last conversation lingering), she would (nightly) line up the hind feet and tails of all of her kills, as in a trophy case, on our back stoop.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, AUld fAUx@ said:

Minerva, an (uh) ex-cat (RIP) did not need, in any shape or form, feeding. She could handle it on her own, thank you, and wanted us to know it. Though the vermin were typically smaller in that more residential neighborhood (birds, squirrels, mice, rats, and even moles with the fresh scent of their last conversation lingering), she would (nightly) line up the hind feet and tails of all of her kills, as in a trophy case, on our back stoop.

Wisdom, war, art, education and possibly even commerce all on display. To Minerva. 

• Like 1

Kind of an anticlimactic beatdown this year. Nova is just that damn good. 

2 hours ago, AUDub said:

Kind of an anticlimactic beatdown this year. Nova is just that damn good. 

Yeah, it was a great display to watch.  My buddy is a big Michigan State fan, so we were pulling hard for Nova.  Fun day down there.

• Like 1

Baby and I both have a cold, so we skipped Mass this morning. 

Q55MS8B.jpg

Getting a bit long for her rock and play. 

Edited by AUDub
  • Like 2

Watermelon is a new experience though. 

zLKykia.jpgwVcSJMG.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, AUDub said:

Baby and I both have a cold, so we skipped Mass this morning. 

Q55MS8B.jpg

Getting a bit long for her rock and play. 

Liking the picture, not the maladies.

Both - get well soon.

• Thanks 1

Just glad we're past the age where Catherine freaks out every time she gets a slight fever. 

Just been a lay on daddy all day long kind of day.

mfd8WgS.jpg

Edited by AUDub
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Feels good on the gums

Teething rind

• Like 1