***AU vs. Missouri -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

Just now, Shift said:

WOW.  I expected that game to be much closer.  Not watching it but that's surprising.

Everybody thought Miss state was the 2nd best team in the SEC after they throttled LSU. Now everyone will be saying the same about UGA. I'm thinking the SEC as a whole might be pretty down this year. We will see 

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AU64 said:

Georgia thrashing the MSU doggies...31-3.....makes next week's game look interesting...and the LSU game too.   What do they have  ?

I don't think we can count on them playing poorly against us.  Every team appears to be Inconsistent right now.

Just now, triangletiger said:

I don't think we can count on them playing poorly against us.  Every team appears to be Inconsistent right now.

playing poorly ...or just getting beat.....not sure which it is at this point.

2 minutes ago, looney said:

Yeah, a bit lucky there on that shorted bomb. We were beat deep.

Regardless of score line, there are plenty of teachable moments already in this game.

Getting playing time for the backups.

It will pay off later on.

Defender fell it seems but still..it was a perfect pass to NCM.....so we can quit looking for his face on milk cartons I guess....he's been found....   

Just now, AU64 said:

Defender fell it seems but still..it was a perfect pass to NCM.....so we can quit looking for his face on milk cartons I guess....he's been found....   

Now thats as funny as the cheer in the background, Block that kick, block that kick.

Archived