***AU vs. Missouri -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

Do you only read a few posts? I wish you wouldn't read any of them. I am 64 years old. I have a right to complain a little. We are deficient in our screen game. That is all.

So you're old and a complainer...you wear it well...kinda like some snowflakes i know.

1 minute ago, dmoney said:

let him Throw the ball please because we are one injury from having a freshman starting qb..

We basically have one now. 

Well, I was way off on the score of this game.  I had it much, much, much closer.  I'm glad I was wrong on this one.

Just now, creed said:

So you're old and a complainer...you wear it well...kinda like some snowflakes i know.

You got that right. I have been around long enough to watch Shug Jordan's teams. I was kind of young, but I remember, "You're so right Carl". I am no snowflake though. I am a crappie fisherman on Logan Martin Lake. That ought to score me a few points with ye.

1 minute ago, WarTiger said:

Willis keeper, pulls up and finds King and it goes for a touchdown.  But there's a flag on the play so its likely coming back.

I forgot about King where has he been

2 minutes ago, creed said:

LEAVE MY MAN FARMER BROWN ALONE!!!!!!!! ALL OF WHAT HE SAID IS VALID MMMMMMMK?!?!?!? He is a great Auburn fan and just calls it like he sees it. LIGHTEN UP FRANCIS!!! And yah get off my lawn while you are at it.

Archived