***AU vs. Missouri -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

I like that Willis does not seem flustered at all and appears to be mentally ready for a big time game.  It's probably just me but he actually looks irritated for some reason

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

You got that right. I have been around long enough to watch Shug Jordan's teams. I was kind of young, but I remember, "You're so right Carl". I am no snowflake though. I am a crappie fisherman on Logan Martin Lake. That ought to score me a few points with ye.

If you are only 64 you can not call yourself old....sorry...but good try.....:)

Just now, AU64 said:

If you are only 64 you can not call yourself old....sorry...but good try.....:)

I know where you are coming from 64. I have read after you for years here. You are older than dirt. LOL

1 minute ago, GTNupe11 said:

Good experience for this kid.

Excellent experience.

He is playing on pure adrenaline right now.

I love how he keeps his eyes up in the move!

1 minute ago, abw0004 said:

I like that Willis does not seem flustered at all and appears to be mentally ready for a big time game.  It's probably just me but he actually looks irritated for some reason

nope he definitely is...opposing players trying to get in his head cuz he's the new guy and some plays have been rescinded.

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

LEAVE MY MAN FARMER BROWN ALONE!!!!!!!! ALL OF WHAT HE SAID IS VALID MMMMMMMK?!?!?!? He is a great Auburn fan and just calls it like he sees it. LIGHTEN UP FRANCIS!!! And yah get off my lawn while you are at it.

I see 51-7. No complaining from me. 

Looks like Gus is going to outscore bama if we can....a good plan as far as I am concerned. ..

1 minute ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

Nostradamus 

nostradAmUs. Great idea for a new user name :)

Here is where Satan and Gus differ (beside championships)  Satan put his second and third team out there Ms. the playbook doesn't change that's why when a player leaves the next guys is able to step right in... Would rather Malik to mess up here with this lead than to through him to the wolves..

I have enjoyed this game so much. No complaints from the Doc.  We needed this game to get our guys believing in themselves that they can score and play super defense.  The MSU game will be different no doubt in that MSU is a much better team than Mizzou, but we should have confidence next week and take a win if we play at the same level today. Dumb flag though folks. Let's keep them out of the end zone men for the last few minutes!

Archived