***AU vs. Missouri -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, abw0004 said:

The announcers are MURDERING Iggy's last name.  It sounds like they are saying "fetucini."  :fish:

Hell, I still can't say it.I just now figured out how to say Aromashodu!

Just now, CleCoTiger said:

Well, LSWho is struggling a bit with putting Syracuse away, and that's the Syracuse that lost to Middle Tennessee.  USCe nearly lost to La Tech today also. So yeah, it may well be that the SEC is in a down cycle at the moment.  Nothing lasts forever.

Alabama and Georgia, with Kentucky making a little noise. They are handling the Gators so far. We can contend if we can be consistent on offense, no doubt.

Just now, Bigbens42 said:

Poor Iggy. It's the stadium announcers at away games last year all over again. :laugh:

They called him Ben and Jerrys. Ben and jerrys takes the handoff 

1 minute ago, WarTiger said:

yuck.  That was an ugly series.

It was, but I like what I am seeing from Willis.  If he was working behind the complete starting lineup, I think he would do well.

1 minute ago, JDUBB4AU said:

They called him Ben and Jerrys. Ben and jerrys takes the handoff 

No lie. The one at Sparkman did a jig in the press box when he finally got it right last year. 

Well...time to quit complaining about what we are seeing.....got the entire roster into the game tonight which was something most of us did not expect to see.  Glad the younger players are getting some SEC experience...

Archived