***AU vs. Missouri -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, start playing 2nd and 3rd team and you are going to get some breakdowns.   BUT...gives us the ball back and a chance to see more of JW and score again.

1 minute ago, sevenlee36 said:

Secondary will be our weaknesses on D moving forward 

Nah. We are getting a lot of young guys playing time.

They scored on the JV!

2 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Secondary will be our weaknesses on D moving forward 

With the backups out there getting experience and film that coaches can work with, I cannot agree.

17 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

Do you only read a few posts? I wish you wouldn't read any of them. I am 64 years old. I have a right to complain a little. We are deficient in our screen game. That is all.

Your point? I've been part of this board for nearly 10 years and I still put up with the constant complaining like a little school girl

Just now, Strychnine said:

With the backups out there getting experience and film that coaches can work with, I cannot agree.

Then what will be our defensive weaknesses moving forward?!?

looks like Lsu may be a winnable game if we play good hard nosed FB. Beat MSU, LSU.

They need to let Willis work the entire offensive play book that he knows. This game is the perfect setup for him to get some valuable experience.

Just now, JMassie11 said:

Your point? I've been part of this board for nearly 10 years and I still put up with the constant complaining like a little school girl

My point is, I don't need you correcting me. Do you have any trouble understanding that? I hate that you think of yourself as a "little school girl". Thanks.

Archived