FINAL: AU 23 LSU 27 -- Postgame Thread

RunInRed

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, johnnyAU said:

The best WR recruiting class in the country a couple of years ago. Where are they? On the freaking sidelines. 

Thanks Gus.

Or running deep in to double coverage. 

I don’t care if you’re up by 20 or down by 20. Urgency and play calling should not change into a conservative predictable gameplan. If that was Lindsey’s calling it’s a joke and if it was gus typical. Either way should not have been a loss and should be the camel to break gus’ auburn career. 

1 minute ago, corchjay said:

Like I’ve said my agenda is what’s best for AU.  I cheer for my team.

Your agenda is a pat on the back for something you have no clue about and cheer against your team because Gus fired your bff D. Craig

No. I want what is best for AU. And I've said for the last two years it wasn't Gus. Not pats on the back. And I was right. Could tell from the first three games what we had. We had the same coach from the last two years. A potato. 

Just now, TAYLORKEETON said:

Anybody hearing Kerryon? He just said "we let off the pedal & this is what happens." 

Didn’t learn anything from last week apparently. 

If, when Gus is fired I'm going to apply for the job. I will make a ton of money and lets face the cold, hard facts. You don't have to know much about getting a team ready for a big game.

On the bright side, the next episode of "Things I Think I Saw" should be interesting this week.  And I mean that with all due respect to Coach. 

1 minute ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

Anybody hearing Kerryon? He just said "we let off the pedal & this is what happens." 

#truth

Just now, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

No. I want what is best for AU. And I've said for the last two years it wasn't Gus. Not pats on the back. And I was right. Could tell from the first three games what we had. We had the same coach from the last two years. A potato. 

So because I want my team to win.  I got what I had coming to me to be disappointed by my team by a loss.  Gotcha. 

Makes complete sense.

There is no getting around the fact that Gus is and apparently always will be a HS coach.  Any DC in the country, D1 or FCS, can adjust to his tendencies and dominate him in the 2nd half. He is powerless to do anything about it. 

It is beyond pathetic.

I got 4 for UGA, ULM, and BAMA plus a parking ticket for each.  SEC 14 / Row 51.  Let me know, I'm done with this clown show.  I'll be shooting deer rest of the season.

3 minutes ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

Pretty sad when players are willing to publicly admit the coaches cost them the win. This is about to be 2012 all over again

Firing malzahn talk will not carry any weight with anyone other than the Pres. of AU.-Steven Leath.  And - I don't have that email address.  I'm sure someone on here does.

Auburn receivers are as bad I remeber. Even on bad teams players could get open here and there. The loss doesn't fall at their feet, but they haven't helped all year. Kodi's fault? Gus' fault? Chip? Idk but they get zero separation unless the defense makes error. Hastings a few times this year. Not much else. 

1 minute ago, johnnyAU said:

There is no getting around the fact that Gus is and apparently always will be a HS coach.  Any DC in the country, D1 or FCS, can adjust to his tendencies and dominate him in the 2nd half. He is powerless to do anything about it. 

It is beyond pathetic.

What we saw today would get fired midseason as a HS coach. 

Just now, Coastal Tiger said:

I got 4 for UGA, ULM, and BAMA plus a parking ticket for each.  SEC 14 / Row 51.  Let me know, I'm done with this clown show.  I'll be shooting deer rest of the season.

I'll give you zero dollars.

1 minute ago, Coastal Tiger said:

Just make sure to sell them to the opposing teams fans. We should have no one other than parents from our side there again until a change is made 

Archived