FINAL: AU 23 LSU 27 -- Postgame Thread

RunInRed

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

We listen to Rod and Stan with the game on mute every week.  And all along, they are rather honest.  They say exactly what we type.  And you can spin it once the game is over, but we are not fooled.  SMH, too...THEY are on mute right now.

I listen to them with the tv muted as well. Im a fan. and I more or less quoted them just now, so take a hike

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

The idiot is on right now spinning his play calling. 

Someone please ask him why his playcalling is crap and why his strategy is play not lose  

One first down in the second half. He says it is the lack of third down conversions. Well, Einstein, if you called something on third down besides a 40 yard bomb, we might could convert a third down. The press is asking the same questions we are. 

An embarrassing bad loss even by AU bad loss standards. I’ve seen quite a few in my time and this was as frustrating as any. 

Just now, jAUSon said:

I listen to them with the tv muted as well. Im a fan. and I more or less quoted them just now, so take a hike

No, no...I was AGREEING with you!!  I meant that no attempt by THEM to spin it will change what we all saw.  I actually appreciate you posting their spin, because our sound cut off midway in the last minute and I hadn't turned it back on...was considering it.  I can and should still take a hike but not for the reason you meant.  Misinterpretation...War Eagle!!

Gus has wasted the best D we've had in years, a talented roster on O, and perhaps he best gunslinger we've had since Jason Campbell all due to his childish pride and ego. 

I'm done with Malzahn. I hope he never gets another D1 coaching job, unless it's somewhere in the SEC West where we can kick his HS arse every single time.

I just finished watching game.  Dvr’d It.  

I complained loudly after last week about not crushing the opposition when you were ahead ... well case in point today.  20-0 and lose.  Unforgivable.

3 minutes ago, WarTiger1 said:

After many years on this forum and being a silent member/watcher, dating back to the AU-Eagle site, I can no longer take sh-t. Can we please get rid of this a-whole coach? What a jerk.  

From the original WarTiger.

Well until we hear that they have extended his contract, firing him is out of the question. That has been our MO the past two coaches. That would be the signal that a change is coming.

2 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

No, no...I was AGREEING with you!!  I meant that no attempt by THEM to spin it will change what we all saw.  I actually appreciate you posting their spin, because our sound cut off midway in the last minute and I hadn't turned it back on...was considering it.  I can and should still take a hike but not for the reason you meant.  Misinterpretation...War Eagle!!

Sorry toragirl. sincerely stepped in it hope you forgive

8 minutes ago, milehighfan said:

I'll bet he has already figured out what went wrong. Need to run the football up the middle better.

FIFY

3 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

It is our first SEC loss he says. It was a total collapse. Same old coach speak. 

our 3 wins are garbage ole miss, mizzou, and maybe a 7 win when all is said and done MSU. We haven't beaten anyone yet.

Just now, jAUSon said:

Sorry toragirl. sincerely stepped in it hope you forgive

No worries! 

Kerryon- 31 carries: Many straight up the middle and on 1st down. 

Jarrett- 9/26: Many of the deep variety and in to double coverage on most. 

Wow. 

Just now, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

People like you. 

Like I’ve said my agenda is what’s best for AU.  I cheer for my team.

Your agenda is a pat on the back for something you have no clue about and cheer against your team because Gus fired your bff D. Craig

4 minutes ago, gravejd said:

Bwhahahahahahhahagahhatgagahgagahgag we suck again!!!!!!

When did we stop?  We struggled with Mercer, beat three horrible teams that you can't judge anything by.  Lost to the Old Miss in the second half 21 to 9. 

30 minutes ago, ReidMcLain said:

Top 10 going to Georgia at 7-2. Another heartbreaking loss to Georgia. Lose to Bama by 17 and lose in another overmatched bowl game and we go 8-5. AGAIN

There would have to be mayhem in the Top 10 in early November for us to be in the Top 10 again.

Archived