FINAL: AU 23 LSU 27 -- Postgame Thread

RunInRed

2 minutes ago, FoundationEagle said:

Just make sure to sell them to the opposing teams fans. We should have no one other than parents from our side there again until a change is made 

I still support the team.  Ive never liked the coach.  Its not the kids fault they brought back a yes man on that plane ride.  I will always pull for them.  Just dont support the coach.  Or the poor excuse for an AD.  Or Pat Dye who is really calling the shots.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I keep hearing we control our destiny in SEC. How? Doesn't LSU only have 1 conference loss and owns tiebreaker over us?

I read where one poster wrote KD didn't make the trip, although no reason was given. I don't know if NCM made the trip but might have well left him at home as well.

27 minutes ago, gctiger said:

You're probably right.  I was being somewhat sarcastic. 

Wrong.  We have an offense and a defense this year.  We haven't had that since 2013.  It will be a very good game. If Gus butts out of it, we could win the rest of our games.  Unfortunately, he has proven time and time again he cannot do that. 

Just now, 1856 said:

Wrong.  We have an offense and a defense this year.  We haven't had that since 2013.  It will be a very good game. If Gus butts out of it, we could win the rest of our games.  Unfortunately, he has proven time and time again he cannot do that. 

There is an offense against cupcake and lower tier teams.  Any other time the offense lays an egg.

Just now, milehighfan said:

I read where one poster wrote KD didn't make the trip, although no reason was given. I don't know if NCM made the trip but might have well left him at home as well.

Pretty sure they left all of the receivers in the locker room to start the second half. 

1 minute ago, AUBwins said:

I keep hearing we control our destiny in SEC. How? Doesn't LSU only have 1 conference loss and owns tiebreaker over us?

Yes, but they won't beat bama.  If we win out, we go to the SECCG. 

1 minute ago, TigerOne said:

or Clemson, Georgia, Mercer etc

Crappy Mercer game was not a failure due to coaching... the others were. 

Theoretically probably not but as of right now we don't control. 

1 minute ago, milehighfan said:

He was there! He contributed....made a block on a long run. 

On a serious note wtf with Kyle Davis. 

3 minutes ago, 1856 said:

Gus has struggled against Jax State, Mercer, and an LSU team that was beaten by Troy State.  I fully expect that trend to continue whenever we play ant team that has a pulse.  

1 minute ago, 1856 said:

Yes, but they won't beat bama.  If we win out, we go to the SECCG. 

Or A&M or Georgia.  Arky a toss.  Same ol song and dance.  We may never beat Bama or Georgia again and only beat Lsu once every so many years.

10 minutes ago, tigerfangs said:

Auburn receivers are as bad I remeber. Even on bad teams players could get open here and there. The loss doesn't fall at their feet, but they haven't helped all year. Kodi's fault? Gus' fault? Chip? Idk but they get zero separation unless the defense makes error. Hastings a few times this year. Not much else. 

Then when they do get open, they drop the pass.

5 minutes ago, milehighfan said:

He said in his presser that that was between him (Gus) and KD. 

1 minute ago, TigerOne said:

when Auburn got up 20 -0 everybody started giggling and peed on themselves thinking wow we have won this game.

So did you, I'm sure

2 minutes ago, TigerOne said:

when Auburn got up 20 -0 everybody started giggling and peed on themselves thinking wow we have won this game.

I didn't.  I watched them lose 21 to 9 against Old Miss in the second half at home.

Archived