NBA Thread

aujeff11

6 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Another franchise player the Pelicans will lose because they can't give him a winning team. 

They tried.

Ultimately though, small market teams bave the odds stacked against them. AD can go anywhere and get a two year or three year deal and easily wallop (per year) what he would lose by not signing his supermax with the Pels.

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

They tried.

Ultimately though, small market teams bave the odds stacked against them. AD can go anywhere and get a two year or three year deal and easily wallop (per year) what he would lose by not signing his supermax with the Pels.

I really liked the look of the team before the season with the pieces they had, but haven't seen what has happened this season to cause their struggles.  

1 hour ago, AUBwins said:

Another franchise player the Pelicans will lose because they can't give him a winning team. 

I think people are making way way to big of a deal about their start to the season. They JUST last year made the second round and walloped the blazers who were the 3 seed doing it. IDK why but it feels like people are piling on because that is the narrative the media wants to take the story because they want him in a bigger market. Jrue is averaging 20 and 8!!!! 20 and 8!! That is damn fine numbers. Julius Randle is averaging a CAREER HIGH 19 and 9. When he was healthy Mirotic was averaging 17 and 9. THEY DEF HAVE THE TALENT. It just is not translating to more wins this season. Them playing the most road games in the league so far this season is not helping either. 

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Thanks 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The love of my sports life. WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! LETS GOOOOOOO HEAL UP!!!!!!!!!! We got to get you right to film Space Jam 2 with Michael B!!!!!!!!! lmao

THE BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!! LETS GOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brodie.gif

MJ: the respectful GOAT

Lebron: I am the “GOAT” because of the oneCleveland Championship (even though Kyrie was a 4th quarter stud all year long) and Love did his part.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Lebron: I am the “GOAT” because of the oneCleveland Championship (even though Kyrie was a 4th quarter stud all year long) and Love did his part.

I was just gonna post this.

Might I add more?

Edited by WFE12
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

I was just gonna post this.

Might I add more?

lol Love did his part? Ok I am not going to let that slide at all. They won in a complete blow out the one game he missed that series. Love averaged 8 and 7 that series. I mean for goodness sakes He was the 5th leading scorer on the cavs that series hahahaha.  

Edited by GwillMac6

5 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol Love did his part? Ok I am not going to let that slide at all. They won in a complete blow out the one game he missed that series. Love averaged 8 and 7 that series. I mean for goodness sakes He was the 5th leading scorer on the cavs that series hahahaha.  

Love was tbe highest rated player in game 7 you know. 

Then there is this:

There is no way that one championship made Bronny GOAT.

Edited by aujeff11

12 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

MJ did also save us from an alien race that wanted to enslave the world.  We owe our freedom to that man and his team.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, abw0004 said:

MJ did also save us from an alien race that wanted to enslave the world.  We owe our freedom to that man and his team.

Yes, Hail Bill Murray!

bill.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Well then..

Nicey Nice. What a who’s who list of basketball greats!

Averaging a triple double for the third straight season (never been done before) yet not much recognition for the All-Star game.  Here is a video to entice you to vote for him...  For the kids of course...

• Love 1

Demarcus “Boogie” Cousins eyeing January 18th for his GSW debut.  The Warriors need him in the worst way.